[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Feb 18, 2017.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I think we are going to try. . . hehe.

Su Lin and Chario mintmario like this.
  2. Chario mintmario

Chario mintmario sarNie Adult

Yes we are trying. So u will start ep 1? I can start ep 2...we can fill in each other part. And see what will be the result....We can skip what we don't understand..lol.. deal?

S.J.M, Su Lin and phatman like this.
  3. phatman

I'll start with Ep3. Haha. Should we share it here and then insert them in the video?

Chario mintmario and Su Lin like this.
  4. maeMAY

maeMAY sarNie Egg

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to helping me understand the drama on a deeper level!

I do think the ending was really rushed. Like for reals, he died and came back in the VERY last episode all at once Lol I wish they would do an after preview of their married life ... what they gave us just made me want more! Like, what life on the island is like now since Ya, Thae, and the police force did some REALLY heavy cleaning of the "bad people." And because it is an island, how does it self-sustain now because there is no more shady business for people to do. hahaha, or is that question too deep on an economic level. Srsly really enjoyed this drama through and through. :cheer::cheer::icon12::icon12::love::love::worship2::worship2:

phatman and Su Lin like this.
  5. yoyo_icecube

yoyo_icecube sarNie Egg

hi, i just came back after being MIA from this forum for so long.
    SO happy to find out that there are lovely people that willing to sub this drama.
    im anticipating this. thank you for your effort :)

Chario mintmario, phatman and Su Lin like this.
  6. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

Su su na:cheer::cheer:

Chario mintmario and phatman like this.
  7. maeMAY

maeMAY sarNie Egg

Have the episodes been updated with subtitles yet? I have been checking this thread like almost every day to check on updates, I am excited to re-watch the series again! Lol

phatman and Su Lin like this.
  8. Chario mintmario

Chario mintmario sarNie Adult

Guys i'm sorry. I've been busy. Now i'm at an exibition hall waiting for Prang in Cambodia..lol...haven't even seen a glimp of her. Haha...wish me luck.

Su Lin and S.J.M like this.
  9. phatman

I started. I finished EP3 with what I understand. Heehe. It's not complete yet, so bear with us!

Su Lin likes this.
  10. maeMAY

maeMAY sarNie Egg

I am so confused .. you are adding English subtitles directly through Channel 3's YT uploads, correct? How come when I try to open up the "Closed Captions" on episode 3 there aren't any available? Or has Channel 3 not approved of them yet? Again, thank you both for taking your own time to sub what you understand!

phatman and yoyo_icecube like this.
  11. phatman

Yes. It's not complete yet so the subs haven't been released. And apparently it takes a while for Ch3 to approve them too. Don't know why. My apologies for taking so long too!!!

12. phatman

Sorry guys. IDK why, but it's taking CH3 a long time to review those darn subs. . .

Su Lin and bonitas like this.
  13. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

Anyone know where I can watch this with sub?