[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

Thanks so much.. ❤️ Is there any other artist who sang the ending theme besides Punjan..? I think i've heard a different version somewhere in Prang's IG..

phatman and Chario mintmario like this.
  2. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

phatman and Chario mintmario like this.
  3. Chario mintmario

Chario mintmario sarNie Adult

I couldn't stop laughing at Turian...he is just so funny. Even Choodet is really funny in that scene. Lmao..
    It was just a demo version used in earlier teaser...only Punjan's ver got released as the official one.
    Rai lady's name in lakorn is Kosom...Her real name is Pim.

Su Lin and phatman like this.
  4. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

Thanks Chario.. You're really a big helper.. ❤️ I really hope someone could translate what the bad guy said to Ya when he strap her with the bomb..

Chario mintmario and phatman like this.
  5. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

So basically he was telling her how he's going to destroy all her father's hard work right in front of her since she won't give it to him. He said he'll make sure to bomb her last after she see's her whole pier destroyed, but if she does anything he'll bomb her sooner. Crazy. Haha. I'm glad he gets arrested and not killed. He needs to be taken cared of by the law!

Su Lin likes this.
  6. phatman

Episode 19 Mini PhatCaps!

Premise of the scene: Ya sneaks up on Tay making coffee and secretly pours in more sugar/salt into his coffee when he walks away! Tay comes back and senses her presence and takes his turning sneaking up on her with a hug!

She bumps into him.
    Screenshot_2018-08-19-19-06-27-1.png

He stares into her soul. Screenshot_2018-08-19-19-06-37-1.png

And goes in for a kiss!! Screenshot_2018-08-19-19-07-06-1.png

Su Lin likes this.
  7. phatman

Episode 19 Mini PhatCaps (Continued from previous PhatSub)

Screenshot_2018-08-19-19-07-28-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-19-19-07-38-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-19-19-07-50-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-19-19-08-21-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-19-19-08-54-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-19-19-09-16-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-19-19-09-38-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-19-19-09-53-1.png

Chario mintmario and Su Lin like this.
  8. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

Crazy indeed.. I was practically hitting the table when he straps Ya onto the bomb.. Is he a worker or he's got relations with Ya..?

phatman likes this.
  9. phatman

Ya calls her Uncle. He was taken in and raised by Ya's father and he was his right hand man.

Su Lin likes this.
  10. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

Ohhh.. So he betrayed Ya and her father.. How could he..?:mad: Excited for today's episode.. :icon12:

phatman likes this.
  11. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

38096839_2134948026746683_6154821953464041472_n.jpg
    Self promotion..?:):angel10:
    Credit : Ladiiprang's IG

Chario mintmario and phatman like this.
  12. phatman

Yup. He wanted to take over the business that's why he wants to use her brother to het rid of her.

I'm also excited for today's episode. I want to know how Tay will tolerate Ya being the bait!

Chario mintmario and Su Lin like this.
  13. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

Me too.. Can't wait.. Please be my translator for today's episode.. Pleaseee:angel10::angel10: 

phatman likes this.
  14. phatman

For sure!

Su Lin likes this.
  15. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

Thanks again:icon12::icon12: you're very jaii-dii.. Hope i said it correctly :pancarta:

16. Chario mintmario

Phatman is also a great source. She is a big contributer here.

P.S. anyway, today ep we finally said good bye to Sia Peng...lmao...3 more ep, guys...we will say good bye to more characters. Haha...prepare some tissue for tmr.

Su Lin likes this.
  17. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

Please don't tell me Inspector Choodate will die from the shooting.. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Chario mintmario likes this.
  18. Chario mintmario

No way...he will not. He and Wan will live happily ever after. But for Rai lady (Kosom), i'm not sure. I really wish she will be alive and be together with Pong at the end.

Su Lin likes this.
  19. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

I hope so too.. Have a feeling she will be shot dead by the bad guys.. But Pong feelings are real for Kosom right..?

Chario mintmario likes this.
  20. Chario mintmario

Yes...I think Pong also loves Kosom. We should see some of their scenes tmr. She is gonna be mad at Pong for faking to get close to her...anyway, it is mutual love between them.

Su Lin likes this.