[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Step, Jun 2, 2016.

1. xodxo

xodxo sarNie Adult

A fan review MK’s photobook from beginning to end! Show every single picture from the book!

Cr. MKFC

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017 at 8:01 PM
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Egg

I can't wait for this lakorn to air.

3. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Coma

happy team
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Egg

So they are still filming then?.

5. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Coma

yes they are :)

6. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Egg

Okay thanks for the info :), so this will probably air sometime next year then.

7. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Coma

yes for sure

8. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Egg

Okay, from what I have seen from pictures, it looks like it will be good.

9. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Coma

well if you love action/drama plot you gonna love this but if you are not a big fan of action drama like me :p then it won't be in your recommendation list , it's a matter of taste in the end , for me personally i can't wait for it mainly for mk love story even if it's gonna be brief but still i'm excited for those littel moment cause it's always worth it for me when it comes to mk :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Egg

Yea I do like love action/drama, aww not everyone does that is okay. I can't wait to see the MK love story as well, yea same :).

11. Vsong

Vsong sarNie Egg

Thank you!!! Been busy with life all week...and this just made my night!

12. bun-bun

bun-bun sarNie Adult

Can I just disagree with the stylist for the choice of Kim's belt? It's.... just not suitable and not pretty and not Kimmy...

13. bun-bun

bun-bun sarNie Adult

For me... I dunno why I'll watch it.

Not a fan of action lakorn. Actions in lakorns are, excuse my choice of word, laughable. (Basically, dramas/movies in my country are laughable as well. I guess I have been brainwashed by Hollywood)

A fan of Mark but I didn't watched many of his lakorns. Heck didn't even bother to watch his current lakorn.

A fan of Kim. Big one (not as big as peace and most of you though). But I didn't watch her lakorn with Aum, Smart, Boy and Ananda. So that's a lot of lakorn that I missed and don't even want to watch.

Is it because of MarKim? I didn't watch ARO and TRRR.

I guess it's what my heart wants.... hahaha lol. So, will be watching this lakorn because my heart wants it, not my head.

14. bun-bun

bun-bun sarNie Adult

These kind of pictures are suitable to be cherished and re-enact again when they are all much older. Will Mark grow old handsomely and will Kim looks gorgeous with grey hairs? Only time will tell.

15. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Coma

beautiful words from you :icon12: