[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@xodxo Same here! I'm eager to see what lakorn he has lined up after this! I would like to see him in a playboy role, another kiss slap would be good!
LOL-- for sure! Hes very suitable for a playboy role, with a jerky twist of attitude but also with a soft side to him. Did you watch Kluen Chevit? Lol hahahhah There were some good scenes, but some unsatifying scenes too. His chemistry with Yaya was a hit and a miss! Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're like meh! Lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL-- for sure! Hes very suitable for a playboy role, with a jerky twist of attitude but also with a soft side to him. Did you watch Kluen Chevit? Lol hahahhah There were some good scenes, but some unsatifying scenes too. His chemistry with Yaya was a hit and a miss! Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're like meh! Lol
Yep, I watched it. He was so damn hot in it. I thought they did pretty good together, definitely better than their first one together, although I didn't finish that lakorn.

And yes, a jerk with a soft side, that's what we all like! LOL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the screen is so far but the chemistry coming from that photo is like a storm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa miss them so much , miss this chemistry that only them can makes me feel it :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
It always seems like eternity for any of Kim's lakorns to air. Maybe it's my anticipation or maybe it's the production. The last one MK had together was ARO, and that was years ago. Glad we got a chance to see the both of them star with others as well while we wait for their reunion. Just wish it was much sooner!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It always seems like eternity for any of Kim's lakorns to air. Maybe it's my anticipation or maybe it's the production. The last one MK had together was ARO, and that was years ago. Glad we got a chance to see the both of them star with others as well while we wait for their reunion. Just wish it was much sooner!
actually they are in the good pace most of lakon takes the same among of time to air soem even are more longer than this i think it just us anticipating it plus there is a slot who control the line up of a lakorn so it's actually makes sense that kom faek will air next year

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Seem like they combine both part 1&2, that's why it took them this long to film! This is the dangerous scene for nang'ek!