[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I miss my dear Kim on screen. Wish she had non-stop lakorns to entertain her fans. this girl have never turn me down in any characters...no matter who the actor is.......

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wish they shared more to get my excitement up but i understand they want to keep it low key for now since its a remake so it's already spoiled can't spoil it more , though it look promising with each new update

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This Lakorn looks a bit boring and bland besides that it's with Medta and they are really bland lol their action Lakorn just don't kick with me anymore

Kimmy a wardrobe looks so bad on here

But whatever will still watch for pra'nang!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think they gonna warm up soon cause they seems they are near filming the end she looked kidnapped before she was took to the cave

i won't have a quick assumption but the feeling that we gonna have a sad ending start to grow on me

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Is it just me or what but I don't think MK will have chemistry in here .. too much action for chemistry, the wardrobe on Kim is just bad, even the hairstyle

I want to watch this but I'm so disappointed in medta they're really slow and boring, plus they always make their actors look orange and brown in Lakorn