[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Okay, from what I have seen from pictures, it looks like it will be good.
well if you love action/drama plot you gonna love this but if you are not a big fan of action drama like me :p then it won't be in your recommendation list , it's a matter of taste in the end , for me personally i can't wait for it mainly for mk love story even if it's gonna be brief but still i'm excited for those littel moment cause it's always worth it for me when it comes to mk :D

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
well if you love action/drama plot you gonna love this but if you are not a big fan of action drama like me :p then it won't be in your recommendation list , it's a matter of taste in the end , for me personally i can't wait for it mainly for mk love story even if it's gonna be brief but still i'm excited for those littel moment cause it's always worth it for me when it comes to mk :D
Yea I do like love action/drama, aww not everyone does that is okay. I can't wait to see the MK love story as well, yea same :).

Vsong

sarNie Egg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

call from the base to mk squad come here people for another party here today we have a party after months and months of stingy filming production we got htis FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
@samaKesh @twister02 @Kayla @Mulberry @Vsong @DaoRisa :cheer::cheer::cheer: sorry if i forgot anyone from the squad :D

:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

and @MKfan132 this is their lakorn thread if you want to join here the updates

how i can forget you @Knitty i know you are busy but check this out for some vitamin MK :D
Thank you!!! Been busy with life all week...and this just made my night!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
the HYPE is biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig today a true party in me right now with all this updates :icon12: i will enjoy every minute cause who know how many years we will wait for an mk reunite

i'm just loving this for one thing that mark is playing a protective charcater of kim even i know there will be atcion more than anything else here but still i'm dying for this moments between them

Can I just disagree with the stylist for the choice of Kim's belt? It's.... just not suitable and not pretty and not Kimmy...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
For me... I dunno why I'll watch it.

Not a fan of action lakorn. Actions in lakorns are, excuse my choice of word, laughable. (Basically, dramas/movies in my country are laughable as well. I guess I have been brainwashed by Hollywood)

A fan of Mark but I didn't watched many of his lakorns. Heck didn't even bother to watch his current lakorn.

A fan of Kim. Big one (not as big as peace and most of you though). But I didn't watch her lakorn with Aum, Smart, Boy and Ananda. So that's a lot of lakorn that I missed and don't even want to watch.

Is it because of MarKim? I didn't watch ARO and TRRR.

I guess it's what my heart wants.... hahaha lol. So, will be watching this lakorn because my heart wants it, not my head.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
happy team

These kind of pictures are suitable to be cherished and re-enact again when they are all much older. Will Mark grow old handsomely and will Kim looks gorgeous with grey hairs? Only time will tell.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
These kind of pictures are suitable to be cherished and re-enact again when they are all much older. Will Mark grow old handsomely and will Kim looks gorgeous with grey hairs? Only time will tell.
beautiful words from you :icon12:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
last day tmorrow , i'm sad and happy sad cause this is the last lakorn mk doing together for the moment until who knows when and happy cause they finally finished it
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaWWN7CAheY/?taken-by=alexrendell
Prob just Alex’s last scene, not Mark or Kim yet!! But it should end soon for them all!!!! Wanna see Mark ordain already !!!!!!!!!! And to accept new Lakorn!!!!!!!! And while some may be unhappy but MK don’t need to work together until a while!!! I want them to star with other people more often for professional growth and chemistry with others!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Prob just Alex’s last scene, not Mark or Kim yet!! But it should end soon for them all!!!! Wanna see Mark ordain already !!!!!!!!!! And to accept new Lakorn!!!!!!!! And while some may be unhappy but MK don’t need to work together until a while!!! I want them to star with other people more often for professional growth and chemistry with others!!!!!
:lol: actually i'm not that unhappy , i just adore them together and adore seeing them having drama so i'm gona miss them for the years that will have separate works at least i have 5 lakorn to go look back when i miss them so that's enough but in reality i'm sure that the more they experience things with new co_stars the more they gonna learn and developed their personal view as actors and persons so yeah i'm actually excited for their futures works individually my bigger worry maybe is on mark cause for kim i watch her lakorn even the plot is not perfect even if the whole thing is not perfect but for mark i'm very picky until now i think i like him the most beside kim with bella and mew so if he will have a lakorn with one of this two probably i'm gonna have a look in it :D

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
:lol: actually i'm not that unhappy , i just adore them together and adore seeing them having drama so i'm gona miss them for the years that will have separate works at least i have 5 lakorn to go look back when i miss them so that's enough but in reality i'm sure that the more they experience things with new co_stars the more they gonna learn and developed their personal view as actors and persons so yeah i'm actually excited for their futures works individually my bigger worry maybe is on mark cause for kim i watch her lakorn even the plot is not perfect even if the whole thing is not perfect but for mark i'm very picky until now i think i like him the most beside kim with bella and mew so if he will have a lakorn with one of this two probably i'm gonna have a look in it :D
Haha, I understand people will miss them, their fanclubs too haha but Kimmy and Mark do not need to work together every year or every other year. Kimmy will be okay. Mark’s acting is very well received too haha :) love both Kluen Chevit and Raknakara so far, two of my favorite Mark Lakorn ever! :) I too been praying for Mark and Mew to work together since forever! Haha

Plus, if Mark and Kim will ever work together again, the script should be prominent not something they’ve already done. Plus, growing with other actors does help a lot and it helps to build chemistry.

Kimmy will work with Tik J next year and she’s going be overseas shooting, which is good. Hopefully she picks up another Lakorn cuz she’s been filming only one Lakorn a year. :(

Ahh— and Mark, I watch every of his Lakorn haha even when the plot isn’t the best, I still go all out on him!! Hahahah :) but I just figured he’s going to improve moving forward and he’s going to receive better scripts and roles for sure!!!!! :)

~~

While I’m not too excited for this, I’ll tune in for Mark lol I doubt there will be that many MK scenes since last version hardly had pra’nang scenes but Nok is changing things up so it’ll be different! I just pray this is Mark’s last Lakorn with Medta, their action Lakorn are so low budget and cheap. I haven’t enjoyed any of their Mark Lakorn it’s just blahhhhhh to me!!!:drooling::drooling: Cheap wardrobe, makeup is horrible; actors always look so orange, brown and super tan like crazy....:nut: I rather see Mark in romantic drama!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@xodxo i like phob ruk from medta with mark and bella but yeah they focus on the action too much witch why i wsn't that super duper excited hen i first heard of this one as usual, i wanted my MK in a different new fresh romance story (actually that's why dep down i wat them to work again in 3 years maybe to at least oce in their career of reuniting they can act in a strong romance plot ) this actually look promising to me there will be slapping anger bed scene intense love sweet love the problem is gonna be short but it's ok better than nothing those little scene is enough to drive me crazy :D

Last edited: