[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling that this version of KF is going to have more interaction between the leads. I can't remember how the first one went since it was so long ago. I can't even remember if I even finished the first one. I think there will be more interactions between the leads on this version due to Mark and Kim. They have a pretty big fanbase so I would think the producer/director of this version would want to give us plenty of fin moments for rating purpose. Honestly, I watch all Thai lakorns with a grain of salt. Expectation is always low so that I can be surprised when it's actually good.

The last time Mark and Kim were in a lakorn together was ARO and that was late 2014 (early Jan 2015 aired), so in my opinion it's not too overwhelming, considering KF is the only lakorn since then that they have lined up next. Since ARO, Kim has starred with Ananda, James Ma, Boy, and James Ji. She has had her fair share of non-Mark p'ek since ARO. Same goes for Mark, he has starred with Pat, Yaya, and Taew. It's been a two year break so yes, I am very excited to see them in KF. Although, honestly, I get a dose of their real life sweetness daily already, so I can't say I've been that deprived. Haha
Lol!

1. Indeed. The producers/director/scriptwriters must alter and let MK has more interactions. The very reason why people are gonna watch this lakorn is because of MK.

2. True. Don't have too high expectation for this lakorn. Make it low. Really low. So when the bombs are blasted you'll be surprise that it's not CGI it's C4! When you're expecting a kiss, they'll give you 10 kisses... on the hand! Hahaha.

3. It's amazing how much lakorns they have done between ARO and KF. Kim has done 4 lakorns? Mark has done 3? ...and I still thought ARO is a new lakorn. Gosh I feel old.

4.Thank you for explaining so well how in need we are of an MK lakorn. Thanks to @"peace" updates on MK and KF that it seems like I watch them everyday and I forgot that that's their real life and not lakorn. Lol.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Lol!

3. It's amazing how much lakorns they have done between ARO and KF. Kim has done 4 lakorns? Mark has done 3? ...and I still thought ARO is a new lakorn. Gosh I feel old.
I'm still waiting on an MK slap kiss lakorn. My dream would come if that ever happens. Since they are a legit item in real life already, I'm sure the hugging and kissing scenes will not be held back. Full force for the fans!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still waiting on an MK slap kiss lakorn. My dream would come if that ever happens. Since they are a legit item in real life already, I'm sure the hugging and kissing scenes will not be held back. Full force for the fans!
Mark is great with full force hug and kisses. I think he is one of the best actor in his generations that is able to make it look realistic and sweet at that same time .. :aaaaa:what the hell is one of the hottest in his generations :aaaaa::coleman:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh wow! Which part of Japan they visiting ? I need to make contacts with my friend their so they can stalk them :icon12: he is a Mark fan :coleman:
lol looks like Hokkaido, Japan

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Mark is great with full force hug and kisses. I think he is one of the best actor in his generations that is able to make it look realistic and sweet at that same time .. :aaaaa:what the hell is one of the hottest in his generations :aaaaa::coleman:
Full force hug? Hahaha looks like Mark believes in "the force". May "the force" be with you Mark, always.

(I am incorporating the element of Star Wars in the above comment)

xodxo

Full force hug? Hahaha looks like Mark believes in "the force". May "the force" be with you Mark, always.

(I am incorporating the element of Star Wars in the above comment)
lol— maybe when that time comes Kimmy can lose some weight so Mark won’t have trouble carrying her lol jkjk (don’t take this too serious) lol

Aww thanks will have to start making my contacts tonight then .. but Hokkaido sounds very far from where he lives, I am not liking the stalking chances here :facepalm:
So jelly of their pictures!!! Lol so jelly lol :p they’re slowly posting pictures ..so jelly lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So jelly of their pictures!!! Lol so jelly lol :p they’re slowly posting pictures ..so jelly lol
Lolz.. don't be jelly at least we get to see new updated pics :clap: cuz we won't be seeing any when Mark ordain :crybaby2:

Anyway Looks like the love birds arrived safe and sound :aaaaa:

IMG_3019.jpg

xodxo

The lovebirds going live from Japan! They even came up with a game that whoever has the number 90 and 92 on the back of their photobook will win some cutie key charms from them!!!!
A47DD580-40E5-4DA7-917B-0FC78EDDECFF.jpeg DE0FD8B9-7A9A-42D5-87CD-873C9BE7E1D0.jpeg F367C9AF-0C7F-49A9-B7D3-AF00C1A9829E.jpeg
696BB18A-59CC-4E47-AB92-E1956B193D59.jpeg
7E2D6CEF-3483-46C3-A316-EDF4646659BC.jpeg

Cr original owners

xodxo

A cute moment of teasing from Boy Pakorn Lol fans are lashing at him to go find a gf so he could stop being jealous of MK lmao!:risas3:
C6FAA78E-BE56-4230-9C8D-A5665275D70E.jpeg

Boy says “annoying” lol then fans lash out at him to go find himself a gf so that he can stop being jealous lol :p it’s all teasing but boy got burned pretty badly by the fans comments, it’s embarassing for him lol
9781961F-F07E-4C9E-B19E-6BFC368BB4E8.jpeg 9F25A2A6-5E04-4674-BFD1-46283ACE1521.jpeg

Cr Mark’s ig

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@xodxo Boy always have to something to say about MK. So funny what the fans said to him. Can't help but to laugh because it is true. LOL

Looks like they had a fun trip! They always make me hungry with their food posts. The video of Mark capturing Kim at her natural moments is super sweet. Just them two, walking the street, chatting about whatever.

xodxo

@xodxo Boy always have to something to say about MK. So funny what the fans said to him. Can't help but to laugh because it is true. LOL

Looks like they had a fun trip! They always make me hungry with their food posts. The video of Mark capturing Kim at her natural moments is super sweet. Just them two, walking the street, chatting about whatever.
Boys a real jerk! He’s rude, no manners but yes, the fans got him good! Lmao! It’s embarrassing fans were so vocal with him! Lmao!:risas3:

~~

But god—this month needs to be over already so thailand can stop crying and start living again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We viewers need Lakorn in our lives!!!!!