[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
do someone know the synopsis of komfaek??please tell me:)
i will try to summarize as i could get it , so i thnk the story start with this two best friedn (mark, got) that was learning the kom faek fighting or something together under the same teacher but when they get old each went in a different way one (mark) become a cop the other (got) become an illegal business dealer and i'm not sure how it will happen but (mark) will kill (got) father and from there start all this hate feeling get bigger and to make it more complicated (kim) who is suppose to be (got)'s little sister fall inlove with (mark) but again not sure what happen he left her so she hated him too but he came back after years and he won her heart again but (got) will be the obstacle of them to be together and (mark) will be in a war against (got) because of revenge and love and (alex) and the second lead actress i always forget her nae will be on (mark)'s side to help him through this along with their love story going on

hope it was a decent summarize and hope someone better can make it even more clear to you :)

and today they are filming
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRXfVkLj_wY/

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
i will try to summarize as i could get it , so i thnk the story start with this two best friedn (mark, got) that was learning the kom faek fighting or something together under the same teacher but when they get old each went in a different way one (mark) become a cop the other (got) become an illegal business dealer and i'm not sure how it will happen but (mark) will kill (got) father and from there start all this hate feeling get bigger and to make it more complicated (kim) who is suppose to be (got)'s little sister fall inlove with (mark) but again not sure what happen he left her so she hated him too but he came back after years and he won her heart again but (got) will be the obstacle of them to be together and (mark) will be in a war against (got) because of revenge and love and (alex) and the second lead actress i always forget her nae will be on (mark)'s side to help him through this along with their love story going on

hope it was a decent summarize and hope someone better can make it even more clear to you :)

thank you for the synopsis.seem like a good storyline.I think I will love this story.do tell me if the airing date are confirm

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

based on the old story, Mark married another women (not because of love), but they are just fake husband and wife! For a while, Got frame mark, so he went to jail for maybe 10 years. Got and Kim is brother and sister, but Kim doesn't know that she is not his real sister. Got loves Kim and always wanted her to be his wife. Kim doesn't know it until the middle of the story.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
based on the old story, Mark married another women (not because of love), but they are just fake husband and wife! For a while, Got frame mark, so he went to jail for maybe 10 years. Got and Kim is brother and sister, but Kim doesn't know that she is not his real sister. Got loves Kim and always wanted her to be his wife. Kim doesn't know it until the middle of the story.
thx for the explanation..but i wonder if they will use same plot or change it.i think this plot was good enough so i don't mind if it would be the same:)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you for helping more explanation , i really like the sound of this story so many things to look forward and how things will be produced so will wait patiently

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
thank you for helping more explanation , i really like the sound of this story so many things to look forward and how things will be produced so will wait patiently
Yeah, I'm not a person who like action Lakorn, but I got hook to the original version so bad. Last time you said this Lakorn doesn't seem to have potential to beat other Lakorn, I know it's tough, but I hope it turn out good and popular. The original version got the highest rating in the Thai industry, I thought maybe because it aired in ch7 which allowed people in the rural area to see it live? I hope this one come out good too!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
thx for the explanation..but i wonder if they will use same plot or change it.i think this plot was good enough so i don't mind if it would be the same:)
Yeah, the original version seem to focus more on the heroes protecting country rather than romance!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, I'm not a person who like action Lakorn, but I got hook to the original version so bad. Last time you said this Lakorn doesn't seem to have potential to beat other Lakorn, I know it's tough, but I hope it turn out good and popular. The original version got the highest rating in the Thai industry, I thought maybe because it aired in ch7 which allowed people in the rural area to see it live? I hope this one come out good too!
let's be positive and just go with the flow and see what this production hide for us for this lakorn don't worry too much we still have a long time until it air :)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
let's be positive and just go with the flow and see what this production hide for us for this lakorn don't worry too much we still have a long time until it air :)
Yeah, I think this plot has potential, especially for rural are but I'm not sure if people in the city love it!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, I think this plot has potential, especially for rural are but I'm not sure if people in the city love it!
do not have too high expectation so you won't get disappoint just let's enjoy the progress of the update blieve me like that you will enjoy the lakorn much more :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe I like the original version too much! Has ha
it's ok it's normal that's why i tell to better wait and see without expectation, mdetta tbh have a great cinemegraphy cameras that i didn't saw in any other production they are quite special and the bts until now have been impressive so i'm kind of positive for the result over all

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
it's ok it's normal that's why i tell to better wait and see without expectation, mdetta tbh have a great cinemegraphy cameras that i didn't saw in any other production they are quite special and the bts until now have been impressive so i'm kind of positive for the result over all
Oh, really? Since you mentioned this, I remember Pope Ruk staring Mark and Bella won best edit Lakorn? Yeah, I notice Anne production didn't do really good job editing PCKNMCPW

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, really? Since you mentioned this, I remember Pope Ruk staring Mark and Bella won best edit Lakorn? Yeah, I notice Anne production didn't do really good job editing PCKNMCPW
i think they deserve the award cause i personally watched that akorn and i remember i was very impressive of theq quality of th editing and the camera and the cinemagraphy they are really good even their upcoming lakorn with poh and namtarn personally i think it will do soo well the teaser was quite impressive to me although i'm not gonna watch cause i don't like ghost lakorn unless kim is in it then i will have to watch :lol:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i think they deserve the award cause i personally watched that akorn and i remember i was very impressive of theq quality of th editing and the camera and the cinemagraphy they are really good even their upcoming lakorn with poh and namtarn personally i think it will do soo well the teaser was quite impressive to me although i'm not gonna watch cause i don't like ghost lakorn unless kim is in it then i will have to watch :lol:
U scare of ghost Lakorn? I didn't really scare of ghost Lakorn when I watch it, but later at night, I couldn't fall asleep! Has ha

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I'm glad they want to work with Kim, so that she got to work with variety production!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Now that KC will end soon, my anticipation for this lakorn is even higher. Good thing I have Kim and James' lakorn to watch next.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
i hope this lakorn will air soon after they finish their filming.but their filming still long way to go right???