[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I hope this one will have a balanced storyline. I don't like how in some dramas they tend to forget on the actual plot/direction of the main arc in order to pursue more romance. Has anyone here watched Princess Weiyoung? That's the reason I felt cheated watching the second half of the drama when romance becomes the main focus instead of revenge.

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
I hope this one will have a balanced storyline. I don't like how in some dramas they tend to forget on the actual plot/direction of the main arc in order to pursue more romance. Has anyone here watched Princess Weiyoung? That's the reason I felt cheated watching the second half of the drama when romance becomes the main focus instead of revenge.

I'm just done watching TPWY,, yes 1st half they have a cute romance until Touba Jun mother died around ep34@35, in blink an eyes everything has changed.. i hope this one not to have much drama/revenge..

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I'm just done watching TPWY,, yes 1st half they have a cute romance until Touba Jun mother died around ep34@35, in blink an eyes everything has changed.. i hope this one not to have much drama/revenge..
I don't mind cute romance as long as there's not too much romance that it loses focus of the story. Part of the reason why Nirvana In Fire is one of the best dramas ever is because the romance is subtle but impactful and not overdone (it should be too, since the romance is pretty much non-existent in the novel), and they didn't forget that it's supposed to be a revenge/justice/brotherhood story, so everything works out wonderfully.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW! I can't believe it that this will be my first ever comment in this forum. Don't worried guys because even when I'm not leaving comments I'm actually following this treat, reading here and there and seeing all the update of you girls! Thank you for doing that tho! :icon12::icon12:

Mark and Kim reunited after 2 years?? Well the last lakorn that they have is Ab Ruk Online since it aired way back earlier 2015 so I'll consider that 2 years lol! I'm actually glad that they are not having lakorn back to back because I enjoy Kim with other actors such like Nadech, Ananda, James Ma...

Anyways hopefull this is different from all of Kim other lakorn. ;);)

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i hope its a nice lakorn because i love both of them and i dont want the storyline to stop me from watching

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
That deep kiss in the cheek tho..haaay! Even if I'm sick right now, MK made me smile. :love:
yup the power of mk sweetness i still in the mood try to concentrate but i can't when i keep seeing this pix and clips mmmmmaaaaannn now i'm worry how i will survive this lakorn now this is just a bts and i'm already having my heart beating abnormal :D

twister02

M♥K
yup the power of mk sweetness i still in the mood try to concentrate but i can't when i keep seeing this pix and clips mmmmmaaaaannn now i'm worry how i will survive this lakorn now this is just a bts and i'm already having my heart beating abnormal :D
I'm excited with all this bts. Lots of skinships, I'm so ready, give it to me. :love:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Peace, you need full concentration now...
or i am going to confiscate the clip...
hahahahaha