[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if that's a possible ending scene lol but it's so cute!!! Pictures of couples in a sunset shadow is such a lovely thing to see!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They are spoiling us like this....and I'm not complaining at all. :naughty2::love:
A deep and real kiss.. that's all I want
btw in the gif of your signature they almost did it but of course they have to change the angle and make it farther , so i hoe in this one they won't do it like that i want the close up to keep on them :D

twister02

M♥K
I wonder if that's a possible ending scene lol but it's so cute!!! Pictures of couples in a sunset shadow is such a lovely thing to see!
Love their silhouette. Their's this kind of artsy and cinematic feeling when you see shots like this.

twister02

M♥K
btw in the gif of your signature they almost did it but of course they have to change the angle and make it farther , so i hoe in this one they won't do it like that i want the close up to keep on them :D
They really kissed in that scene from ARO but we know, they like to tease the fans so they change angles. I'm a simple fan. I see lips touching lips, I'm already happy with that. Hopefully in this, they won't zoom out and we can see a deep,long kiss. It's a matured theme lakorn so my hopes are high.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They really kissed in that scene from ARO but we know, they like to tease the fans so they change angles. I'm a simple fan. I see lips touching lips, I'm already happy with that. Hopefully in this, they won't zoom out and we can see a deep,long kiss. It's a matured theme lakorn so my hopes are high.
yes in that scene of ARO mark even opened his mouth it was not just a touch lips but of course they zommed it out , and here too from that pix it seems it will be an intimate kiss so i hope they won't just tease us by the pix and when it air it will be different

spanky

sarNie OldFart
late on the bandwagon. I sorta watch the older version. Love Alex & Kao...can't wait to watch these to. I remem. Cee & Cheer character was more interesting to me

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kao, in the first pic, looks like she's trying to play or practice with her older brother. By the way, I don't know her character's relationship with Mark's character. Are they somewhat related?

Gosh! Mark in topless pic.. medium rare Y burned in the chest. :love::love:
from the sneak peak i did in the old version the girl seems to have a crush on him so i doubt they are brothers

Kayla

sarNie Adult
This lakorn looks like it has a mixture of everything. Revenge, Action, and Love. Also, it seems that they are aggressively shooting it too, not much delay. Looking forward to MK!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim said in her interview that they filmed around 40% witch mean we probably will see this around the end of the year if they kept this pace
and i hope the production will fnd a good balance between the drama/romance and action and they can deliverer a solid story i'm not a fan of action plot but for mk i can make an exception plus mark and got looks they gona spicy up things for us with their topless and intense fights overall let's hope the best for it

twister02

M♥K
I'm really looking forward to this because MK seem to portray a more matured role (hence the bed scene in one of the bts pics) and Mark is a total hottie with his lean body now. Same as Kim. :love: