[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mark's acting has really improved! Love the emotion in his eyes in the pictures. Can't wait! Finally MK in a kind of hate/love lakorn!

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my love let's fall in love again

wooow she look pregnant in her last month or 8 month , i wonder if this will be for the debut of lakorn where she will lose her baby or it will be for later

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
my love let's fall in love again

wooow she look pregnant in her last month or 8 month , i wonder if this will be for the debut of lakorn where she will lose her baby or it will be for later
Maybe they change the ending and keep the baby? I notice they film this regularly in the last 2 months, so maybe it is closer to an end? I'm still waiting for Kim new lakorn. Everyday I check in the new Lakorn section to see if there is Kim name in a new Lakorn! It's killing me, I wish she graduate soon! If she has a new Lakorn I want her to be in boran or period Lakorn such as Ka badin because I really to see her wears traditional clothes.

Last edited:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think komfaek is closing soon,they only shooting 30days until now
Khun Nok's production normally take long time for shooting.
There's a small mole under Kim's left eye in that pic its different with Anchan so I guess she in pregnancy may be her character is Anchan's mother.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe they change the ending and keep the baby? I notice they film this regularly in the last 2 months, so maybe it is closer to an end? I'm still waiting for Kim new lakorn. Everyday I check in the new Lakorn section to see if there is Kim name in a new Lakorn! It's killing me, I wish she graduate soon! If she has a new Lakorn I want her to be in boran or period Lakorn such as Ka badin because I really to see her wears traditional clothes.
i know how you feel cause i feel liek that too but me i'm welling to wait for it as long as in the end she is given a good storyline , i don't want her to just accept any lakorn coming to her also all the good production now are busy so it's better for now she have one lakorn and she should graduate first so she can fully concentrate on acting

I don't think komfaek is closing soon,they only shooting 30days until now
Khun Nok's production normally take long time for shooting.
There's a small mole under Kim's left eye in that pic its different with Anchan so I guess she in pregnancy may be her character is Anchan's mother.
:clap::clap::thumbup: great note , i will go with this thought

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
i know how you feel cause i feel liek that too but me i'm welling to wait for it as long as in the end she is given a good storyline , i don't want her to just accept any lakorn coming to her also all the good production now are busy so it's better for now she have one lakorn and she should graduate first so she can fully concentrate on acting

:clap::clap::thumbup: great note , i will go with this thought
What I admire about Thai celebs in general aside from their talents and personality is that they know the value of education and they can even manage school and career at the same time, and we also know that life of a celebrity is not all about glamour they also have sacrifices. And it's a given that nothing lasts forever... Once Kim graduates she will be able to focus on her career full time and hopefully she'll put up a business too.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I hope there is more romance than action. I've seen that p'nok usually has more action scenes more than romance and I just can't bare to finish it all. But since we have Kim Mark and Alex in here I'll finally be able to finish one of p'noks projects.