Ch3 2019 Calendar

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, Oct 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

HAHA what an idea!
    I could try but my only thing is I've always been advise to not really try to send things overseas bc ppl tend to look through your stuff and take them. Idk if anyone would take some Mark stuff LOL but if I ever figure out how packaging works here I could try it.

All signing days are on Sunday except for the James Ma and NY day so I could go to all of them but it takes a while due to Thailand traffic to get to the signing places. Which could be costly since I don't drive here. I originally have been debating if I want to go see Mark bc it's only one person I want to see out of all the ppl he's with that day. Didn't know if I should use a lot of money to go but now I just might! It's convincing now to go for it lol. I don't think I should miss out on his signature. I also want to go on Pope Bella day but I think it will be the most craziest day aside so I may pass. I really don't want to get trampled haha.

Kay123, PrincessKarina and xodxo like this.
  2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I’ll get back to you! Huhu :) I’m out for the night. Lol :D

PrincessKarina likes this.
  3. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

@Xiongurl26 Babe if you can please grab me a JiTaew signature that would be awesome :worship2::worship2::aaaaa:and in return I will go stalking for your man JMA with you :risas3: ... I will transfer the money for you if you do get it and then I will pick it up from you in May when I see you ..

Xiongurl26 likes this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

All these boys with such a petite little girl! They are having fun throwing her up in the air lol That height difference between Great and Mew though :love: Hopefully we can see them pair up on screen soon!

xodxo, Xiongurl26, spades and 2 others like this.
  5. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Sidenote: Did Ch7 skip on doing a calendar this year?

6. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Haha I can't guarantee it but if I can I'll let you know. Since this is my first time doing these things I'll see how it goes. Idk if the other hardcore fans will trample me or not lol.
    Yes! If we can't have a Great x Taew cross over please let us have Great x Mew or Great x Mint C.

orchidtea, est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

@Xiongurl26 I will pm you instead. Don’t wanna our business to go in public lol :p mostly don’t wanna distract others from discussing ch3 calendar signing haha :p

Xiongurl26 likes this.
  8. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Ch7 does it every year, they don’t prompt it heavily like ch3 does. From what I’ve seen ch7 usually release it like the month of December.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    xcinsationalx likes this.
  9. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Tomorrow's the big day! I'm super pumped to get one but I just wanted to do some double confirmation. You can buy these at any Big C in Thailand correct or is there only specific ones? I know it might be a dumb question lol but I just don't want to show up and get disappointed.

est.jpn, ella0411 and SuzieJ like this.
  10. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Ive heard ch3 said every bigC in thailand so you should be good finding them in every bigC.

11. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Ok great! Lol. Those grannies are going down with me tomorrow.

12. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Just got me the calendars! Ended up getting the desk and wall calendar. It's 2 different set of pics. Can't wait to show u all!!

Katelyn, est.jpn and x.ATKD.x like this.
  13. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hurry plzzzz lol :p

I’m getting sneak peek on Mark’s sets already lol :p
    64A7A62B-54BD-40A2-AFE3-CAB91BBEE1EF.jpeg DD2A6407-6FF1-432E-969E-D380B4FA747D.jpeg 4466542E-682C-4E31-9B8A-23CB7353647F.jpeg CF0E85DB-F436-4802-8C6D-5E67B1204173.jpeg
    Cr jiro007 ;)

orchidtea, labelle and Xiongurl26 like this.
  14. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Have fun! If I could tag along I would. Take many pictures for memories.

Xiongurl26 likes this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

0510D545-A9D3-458F-BC1B-7A8E2E8CFAFE.jpeg
    Cr.as tagged
    I seriously love the hair and makeup this group has but I don’t like the wardrobe :( I like the fact that the theme is all white but they could’ve picked better fitted clothing for these pretty girls ! They all look so gorgeous :love:

16. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

They wanted to go for Angels theme but ended with ancient pajamas party theme lol.

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  17. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

If Channel3 ever needs ideas for their calendars, I'm always free for them to speak to lol.

orchidtea and est.jpn like this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Lol you are so funny!

19. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

So... I have bad luck with sharing photos lol. My pictures on my phone is apparently too big of a file so let me try to find out another way to share the pics! There are such cute photos.

20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Try to crop the pictures to as small as possible. That usually works