Ch3 2019 Calendar

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Think she improved a lot in her lakorn with Boy. She needs to do more rom-coms instead of all of these dramatic roles to improve more. i don't think her acting is fake but she is a bit stiff at times. she is one of the better newbies imo
Sorry did not like so much what I saw in her lakorn with Boy. She might have an interesting personality off screen but on screen she is nothing to write home about I am afraid. She is just there, a lesser Mew Nittha for me

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Sorry did not like so much what I saw in her lakorn with Boy. She might have an interesting personality off screen but on screen she is nothing to write home about I am afraid. She is just there, a lesser Mew Nittha for me
Lol silly me got a good giggle here 55555:risas3: but yess I do agree Mew needs to step up on the acting game. She’s very fortunate she’s an A-lister but she shouldn’t get lazy on the acting. Many newer girls could replace her if she’s not careful.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Lol silly me got a good giggle here 55555:risas3: but yess I do agree Mew needs to step up on the acting game. She’s very fortunate she’s an A-lister but she shouldn’t get lazy on the acting. Many newer girls could replace her if she’s not careful.
i think mew is popular because of her personality and i would say she is lucky but her acting does need to improve. cant say anymore so i dont get dubbed a hater lol

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
i think mew is popular because of her personality and i would say she is lucky but her acting does need to improve. cant say anymore so i dont get dubbed a hater lol
Lol don’t worry. I’m her HUGE fan and even I think she needs to step up on the acting cuz holy moly.. DRAT was :drooling::drooling::yawn::yawn::risas3: like seriously her acting in there was so empty..... I actually appreciate Tik and Namfon for doing the show justice!

Mews best acting to me remains Rak Nakara! She blew my mind in RN!!! I instantly connected with her. Lol. Cuz Off was such a great producer and really challenged Mew to do well!!! PLus major chemistry with Mark just hit it off! Lol. :D

P

PrincessKarina

I love Mew! She’s my number two bias but I also agree she’s kind of straying from the good acting road. Uh she kind of got lazy to me. She’s super cute and one of the a-listers but dang I’m just not too impress with her acting lately even though I don’t follow her lakorns at the moment. I saw clips and I cringe a bit. I love her in SJ and RN the best too. But as far as the newbie actresses none stand out to me. They are just not it. No looks or talents sorry. No offense to Kao or Chippy but I’m just not interested. Good luck to all newbies though. Soon the spotlight will open up for steal! Lol. Yaya, Kim, Taew or Bella’s generation will not last forever. ;)

P

PrincessKarina

This is the prettiest I’ve ever seen Margie! This is weird cause she actually looks good with Pope wtf
Isn’t she?! And I’m not even a fan. She’s so skinny and not n’ek material in my book. But she’s tolerable though! ;)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I’ll buy it just for Mark LOL :p

@Xiongurl26 yes, I’ve been thinking lately, if I should like moneygram you and you can do all the conversions to Thai baht yourself lol and get some Mark goodies for me. Lol. But that’s only if you have time lol hahahah
Things you would do for Mark lol Don't you want Mew's sign too? :rolleyes:

I wanna have the Furby Gang's and Great's signature haha

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Things you would do for Mark lol Don't you want Mew's sign too? :rolleyes:

I wanna have the Furby Gang's and Great's signature haha
Girl I want everyone’s siggies but I don’t know if @Xiongurl26 has time to go chasing them down lolol :p

~

It would be so awesome to have an actual signed autograph of everyone. I have seen nearly all of everyone’s autograph, but it’s not the same as getting an actual signed copy. Lol :(