Ch3 2019 Calendar

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, Oct 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry did not like so much what I saw in her lakorn with Boy. She might have an interesting personality off screen but on screen she is nothing to write home about I am afraid. She is just there, a lesser Mew Nittha for me

PrincessKarina likes this.
  2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol silly me got a good giggle here 55555:risas3: but yess I do agree Mew needs to step up on the acting game. She’s very fortunate she’s an A-lister but she shouldn’t get lazy on the acting. Many newer girls could replace her if she’s not careful.

orchidtea, SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  3. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

i think mew is popular because of her personality and i would say she is lucky but her acting does need to improve. cant say anymore so i dont get dubbed a hater lol

orchidtea, SuzieJ and xodxo like this.
  4. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol don’t worry. I’m her HUGE fan and even I think she needs to step up on the acting cuz holy moly.. DRAT was :drooling::drooling::yawn::yawn::risas3: like seriously her acting in there was so empty..... I actually appreciate Tik and Namfon for doing the show justice!

Mews best acting to me remains Rak Nakara! She blew my mind in RN!!! I instantly connected with her. Lol. Cuz Off was such a great producer and really challenged Mew to do well!!! PLus major chemistry with Mark just hit it off! Lol. :D

orchidtea, saracha, scoytt and 2 others like this.
  5. I love Mew! She’s my number two bias but I also agree she’s kind of straying from the good acting road. Uh she kind of got lazy to me. She’s super cute and one of the a-listers but dang I’m just not too impress with her acting lately even though I don’t follow her lakorns at the moment. I saw clips and I cringe a bit. I love her in SJ and RN the best too. But as far as the newbie actresses none stand out to me. They are just not it. No looks or talents sorry. No offense to Kao or Chippy but I’m just not interested. Good luck to all newbies though. Soon the spotlight will open up for steal! Lol. Yaya, Kim, Taew or Bella’s generation will not last forever. ;)

CPY, SuzieJ and xodxo like this.
  6. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

This is the prettiest I’ve ever seen Margie! This is weird cause she actually looks good with Pope wtf

PrincessKarina and est.jpn like this.
  8. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

O0h man! I'm already counting down the days to pick up these calendars. Ready to fight the young and the old! lol.

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  9. Lol ahhh! Yes do it for us too! ;)

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. Isn’t she?! And I’m not even a fan. She’s so skinny and not n’ek material in my book. But she’s tolerable though! ;)

SuzieJ likes this.
  11. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

I'll be vicariously living through you lol.

PrincessKarina, Xiongurl26 and SuzieJ like this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Me too lol

PrincessKarina and Xiongurl26 like this.
  13. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Haha I sure will hun! If all else fails, I'll order through ethai cd lol.
    I'll try my best to update! Lol. First time experience in Thailand with fans sounds fun haha.

14. ella0411

ella0411 GM zone

If I knew about this schedule earlier, I would've planned a trip too. :crybaby2:

Gonna wait for your updates! That must be exciting.

Xiongurl26, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  15. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

It's okay hun! I think I just got lucky bc before coming I forgot that they usually make the calendars around this time.

I'll try my best to update! ;)

16. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

@Xiongurl26 you know you owe me a Mark signature aka autograph! lol. :angel10::facepalm::love::D:aaaaa:

17. ella0411

ella0411 GM zone

Lucky spoiled fan :p

@Xiongurl26 sell a signed calendar to her with a much higher price lol

18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I’ll buy it just for Mark LOL :p

@Xiongurl26 yes, I’ve been thinking lately, if I should like moneygram you and you can do all the conversions to Thai baht yourself lol and get some Mark goodies for me. Lol. But that’s only if you have time lol hahahah

19. ella0411

ella0411 GM zone

Things you would do for Mark lol Don't you want Mew's sign too? :rolleyes:

I wanna have the Furby Gang's and Great's signature haha

SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  20. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Girl I want everyone’s siggies but I don’t know if @Xiongurl26 has time to go chasing them down lolol :p

~

It would be so awesome to have an actual signed autograph of everyone. I have seen nearly all of everyone’s autograph, but it’s not the same as getting an actual signed copy. Lol :(