Ch3 2019 Calendar

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, Oct 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Ok. I figured out how to do it! I had to compile it together but do enjoy!! @xodxo Mark be looking like rich money LOL.
    @PrincessKarina @SuzieJ @Katelyn @lakornkiki @Kay123 I can't get over the JT photos. Way too cute!! :D
    Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    Slide3.JPG
    Slide4.JPG
    Slide5.JPG

lakornkiki, AnnTfan, NY2018 and 10 others like this.
  2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Wow hot **inserts fire** lol Wow. Breathless. But honestly I really do genuinely like Mark/Yaya’s group shot the most then Matt/Na/Jma after. I like girls in the white gowns too, but still...Yaya’s bright color makes their group really stand out.;)

@Xiongurl26 Mark always looks like a billion dollar babe* lolol :D

3. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

Awww thanks for sharing hun.. my fav group is Mew and the boys and JiTaew group .. so adorable :icon12:
    C0AACB52-9FDD-4F51-A675-31B4F739112D.jpeg
    I will get myself a copy aswell when I go next year :cheer: hopefully it won’t be sold out by April :worship2:

4. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I like the Mark/Yaya photo but I just hate the location lol. The Na/Matt/Jma one is super adorable I love it too! Ch3 stay confusing me though. I just realized the cover for the wall calendar is another set of different pictures too. Arghh. Triple sets of photos. Makes me wonder how many different kinds do they have haha. The other Mark/Yaya pic I didn't share makes them look good!
    I really love both of the sets too. They all just look so happy and lively. I think it's bc they had beach vibes going on. I love the beach vibes.

xodxo and Vimalee like this.
  5. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Are you going today @Xiongurl26 ? lolol I’m like counting on you Lololol :p 4 of the Furby girls will be there today!! Eekkks!!!!! Sounds exciting.

6. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Yassss girl!! I am here right now w/ the fans. It's so crazy. I'm so ecstatic!!

7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

YESSSSSSSS!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL :aaaaa::cheer::coleman::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: Remember to fight all the olds and youngs for them!!! LOL:pancarta::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

PrincessKarina and Xiongurl26 like this.
  8. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

The fan signing is right now and wow the arrangement of the seating is not to my taste. Like Ch3 is really trying to play us. Hahhaa.
    All boys on one side and all girls on the other side. They could at least have the seat arrangement with something like:
    Bomb, Mario, Mint, Alex, Kao, Toey, Ken, Mew, Matt, Boy (like can I have my koojins just for one day, no.....)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Omg me too! I’m annoyed the boys and girls are separated

PrincessKarina likes this.
  10. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

PrincessKarina, BeLLa and est.jpn like this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

ADF7219F-A19F-4FA9-9796-C53F134D451A.jpeg
    Wonder where Matt was?

orchidtea and PrincessKarina like this.
  13. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Mint looks amazing too. So flawless! Ch3 is at least doing her justice with her wonderful natural beauty.
    mint00.png

BeLLa, xodxo and SuzieJ like this.
  14. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

I know right... She was at the signing too. Hahhaha. Maybe she came later after the photo??

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Hopefully it’s because of that!

PrincessKarina and est.jpn like this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Whoever chose this seating arrangement sucks lol I was waiting to see some interactions of my fave couples like Alex and Kao and Mario and Mint :(

orchidtea, PrincessKarina and est.jpn like this.
  18. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

ME TOO! I was waiting impatiently too. But now I am just sad. Like how could you Ch3.
    This happens like once a year and they couldn't even do their job with koojins. :crybaby2:

orchidtea, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  19. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Just remembering that Mint gets along with all the boys.
    mint1xx.png
    Her interactions with them all. Hahhaha.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUM2UsHiCL/

At least we get this small interaction of Alex & Kao, so random too.
    mint2xx.png

20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart