Ch3 2019 Calendar

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Ok. I figured out how to do it! I had to compile it together but do enjoy!! @xodxo Mark be looking like rich money LOL.
@PrincessKarina @SuzieJ @Katelyn @lakornkiki @Kay123 I can't get over the JT photos. Way too cute!! :D

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Wow hot **inserts fire** lol Wow. Breathless. But honestly I really do genuinely like Mark/Yaya’s group shot the most then Matt/Na/Jma after. I like girls in the white gowns too, but still...Yaya’s bright color makes their group really stand out.;)

@Xiongurl26 Mark always looks like a billion dollar babe* lolol :D

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok. I figured out how to do it! I had to compile it together but do enjoy!! @xodxo Mark be looking like rich money LOL.
@PrincessKarina @SuzieJ @Katelyn @lakornkiki @Kay123 I can't get over the JT photos. Way too cute!! :D
Awww thanks for sharing hun.. my fav group is Mew and the boys and JiTaew group .. so adorable :icon12:
C0AACB52-9FDD-4F51-A675-31B4F739112D.jpeg
I will get myself a copy aswell when I go next year :cheer: hopefully it won’t be sold out by April :worship2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Wow hot **inserts fire** lol Wow. Breathless. But honestly I really do genuinely like Mark/Yaya’s group shot the most then Matt/Na/Jma after. I like girls in the white gowns too, but still...Yaya’s bright color makes their group really stand out.;)

@Xiongurl26 Mark always looks like a billion dollar babe* lolol :D
I like the Mark/Yaya photo but I just hate the location lol. The Na/Matt/Jma one is super adorable I love it too! Ch3 stay confusing me though. I just realized the cover for the wall calendar is another set of different pictures too. Arghh. Triple sets of photos. Makes me wonder how many different kinds do they have haha. The other Mark/Yaya pic I didn't share makes them look good!
Awww thanks for sharing hun.. my fav group is Mew and the boys and JiTaew group .. so adorable :icon12:
View attachment 28664
I will get myself a copy aswell when I go next year :cheer: hopefully it won’t be sold out by April :worship2:
I really love both of the sets too. They all just look so happy and lively. I think it's bc they had beach vibes going on. I love the beach vibes.

est.jpn

sarNie Hatchling
The fan signing is right now and wow the arrangement of the seating is not to my taste. Like Ch3 is really trying to play us. Hahhaa.
All boys on one side and all girls on the other side. They could at least have the seat arrangement with something like:
Bomb, Mario, Mint, Alex, Kao, Toey, Ken, Mew, Matt, Boy (like can I have my koojins just for one day, no.....)

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The fan signing is right now and wow the arrangement of the seating is not to my taste. Like Ch3 is really trying to play us. Hahhaa.
All boys on one side and all girls on the other side. They could at least have the seat arrangement with something like:
Bomb, Mario, Mint, Alex, Kao, Toey, Ken, Mew, Matt, Boy (like can I have my koojins just for one day, no.....)
Omg me too! I’m annoyed the boys and girls are separated