Ch3 2019 Calendar

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Xiongurl26 Babe if you can please grab me a JiTaew signature that would be awesome :worship2::worship2::aaaaa:and in return I will go stalking for your man JMA with you :risas3: ... I will transfer the money for you if you do get it and then I will pick it up from you in May when I see you ..
Haha I can't guarantee it but if I can I'll let you know. Since this is my first time doing these things I'll see how it goes. Idk if the other hardcore fans will trample me or not lol.
All these boys with such a petite little girl! They are having fun throwing her up in the air lol That height difference between Great and Mew though :love: Hopefully we can see them pair up on screen soon!
Yes! If we can't have a Great x Taew cross over please let us have Great x Mew or Great x Mint C.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@Xiongurl26 I will pm you instead. Don’t wanna our business to go in public lol :p mostly don’t wanna distract others from discussing ch3 calendar signing haha :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Tomorrow's the big day! I'm super pumped to get one but I just wanted to do some double confirmation. You can buy these at any Big C in Thailand correct or is there only specific ones? I know it might be a dumb question lol but I just don't want to show up and get disappointed.

xodxo

Tomorrow's the big day! I'm super pumped to get one but I just wanted to do some double confirmation. You can buy these at any Big C in Thailand correct or is there only specific ones? I know it might be a dumb question lol but I just don't want to show up and get disappointed.
Ive heard ch3 said every bigC in thailand so you should be good finding them in every bigC.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So... I have bad luck with sharing photos lol. My pictures on my phone is apparently too big of a file so let me try to find out another way to share the pics! There are such cute photos.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So... I have bad luck with sharing photos lol. My pictures on my phone is apparently too big of a file so let me try to find out another way to share the pics! There are such cute photos.
Try to crop the pictures to as small as possible. That usually works

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok. I figured out how to do it! I had to compile it together but do enjoy!! @xodxo Mark be looking like rich money LOL.
@PrincessKarina @SuzieJ @Katelyn @lakornkiki @Kay123 I can't get over the JT photos. Way too cute!! :D
Slide1.JPG
Slide1.JPG
Slide2.JPG
Slide3.JPG
Slide4.JPG
Slide5.JPG

xodxo

Wow hot **inserts fire** lol Wow. Breathless. But honestly I really do genuinely like Mark/Yaya’s group shot the most then Matt/Na/Jma after. I like girls in the white gowns too, but still...Yaya’s bright color makes their group really stand out.;)

@Xiongurl26 Mark always looks like a billion dollar babe* lolol :D

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok. I figured out how to do it! I had to compile it together but do enjoy!! @xodxo Mark be looking like rich money LOL.
@PrincessKarina @SuzieJ @Katelyn @lakornkiki @Kay123 I can't get over the JT photos. Way too cute!! :D
Awww thanks for sharing hun.. my fav group is Mew and the boys and JiTaew group .. so adorable :icon12:
C0AACB52-9FDD-4F51-A675-31B4F739112D.jpeg
I will get myself a copy aswell when I go next year :cheer: hopefully it won’t be sold out by April :worship2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow hot **inserts fire** lol Wow. Breathless. But honestly I really do genuinely like Mark/Yaya’s group shot the most then Matt/Na/Jma after. I like girls in the white gowns too, but still...Yaya’s bright color makes their group really stand out.;)

@Xiongurl26 Mark always looks like a billion dollar babe* lolol :D
I like the Mark/Yaya photo but I just hate the location lol. The Na/Matt/Jma one is super adorable I love it too! Ch3 stay confusing me though. I just realized the cover for the wall calendar is another set of different pictures too. Arghh. Triple sets of photos. Makes me wonder how many different kinds do they have haha. The other Mark/Yaya pic I didn't share makes them look good!
Awww thanks for sharing hun.. my fav group is Mew and the boys and JiTaew group .. so adorable :icon12:
View attachment 28664
I will get myself a copy aswell when I go next year :cheer: hopefully it won’t be sold out by April :worship2:
I really love both of the sets too. They all just look so happy and lively. I think it's bc they had beach vibes going on. I love the beach vibes.