Ch3 2019 Calendar

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
@xodxo @PrincessKarina @Katelyn I definitely will share pics so we can all see how good they are in real life. That's if I don't faint from excitement lol!! Idk if I could be able to control myself seeing JT. Heck, all of them haha.
Lol yay!! Just find Mark for me lolololol :risas3::p;)
I’m so jelly of you!! You have no idea.:eek::mad::clap:

View attachment 27523 View attachment 27524
I like this group too! All of the girls look gorgeous especially Namtarn and Chippy :icon12:However Im just gonna ignore Tops presence :facepalm: If only it was Toey P was with these girls instead. . .
Namtarn, yam chippy! They should have replaced wawwa n top with Prang n pj lol :celebrate16::p would’ve been better no lieeeeeeeee:cheer:

P

PrincessKarina

The clothes on the girls are not flattering at all. Namtarn's especially...it looked oversized and is wearing her instead.
Uh my point exactly. It’s hideous! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Why!
The clothes are hideous, Thai entertainment need better stylists.
Oh my namtarn what is she wearing it’s ugly nightgown from Victoria age.
Lol I kept pointing out that the outfits are just yuck! It’s so weird. There are so many beautiful styles in today’s era! Lol.

S.J.M

Warrior
Lol I kept pointing out that the outfits are just yuck! It’s so weird. There are so many beautiful styles in today’s era! Lol.
There are many great choices but in the end most of them depand on the stylists. There aren’t any outspoken fashion critics to tell them it’s just bad, either step up their game or fire them.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol yay!! Just find Mark for me lolololol :risas3::p;)
I’m so jelly of you!! You have no idea.:eek::mad::clap:

Namtarn, yam chippy! They should have replaced wawwa n top with Prang n pj lol :celebrate16::p would’ve been better no lieeeeeeeee:cheer:
yes wawwa i have absolutely no interest in and top is just blah! PJ and Prang would have have been great additions!
The girls look pretty, but the dresses are so frumpy. Such ill-fitting pieces :eek:

Also here's another look at some of the shots
Why!
The clothes are hideous, Thai entertainment need better stylists.
Oh my namtarn what is she wearing it’s ugly nightgown from Victoria age.
I feel like the budget for the calendar outfit was really low for the newbies and even for some of the A-listers hence the ugly outfits for most of them sadly

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
im hoping Toey P and Chippy pair up for this! Toey has a not so secret crush on Chippy and i think he is so charming and cute!
Me too. I hope it happens soon and how do you know he has a crush on her? Tell me. I want to know :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Me too. I hope it happens soon and how do you know he has a crush on her? Tell me. I want to know :)
Boy P always teases Toey P whenever he is around Chippy and Toey gets very shy and stuff when they mention her lol Toey said that Chippy looks like his ex - gf once and that he finds her cute and stuff! Hopefully they pair up soon but i doubt it tbh. Chippy hasnt really gotten a chance to work with any of the big productions yet. I doubt broadcast would cast her in anything

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
Boy P always teases Toey P whenever he is around Chippy and Toey gets very shy and stuff when they mention her lol Toey said that Chippy looks like his ex - gf once and that he finds her cute and stuff! Hopefully they pair up soon but i doubt it tbh. Chippy hasnt really gotten a chance to work with any of the big productions yet. I doubt broadcast would cast her in anything
Do you know if there is any videos of Boy teasing Toey? Lol. I would love to watch it even if I don't understand the language. Toey is a cutie and I hope the broadcast will give her a chance. I think she will slowly get there and work her way up there ♥

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Do you know if there is any videos of Boy teasing Toey? Lol. I would love to watch it even if I don't understand the language. Toey is a cutie and I hope the broadcast will give her a chance. I think she will slowly get there and work her way up there ♥
yes ill send them through PM to you! Let me find them :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Chippy needs to work on her acting. Too fake