Ch3 2019 Calendar

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, Oct 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yayyy you are goung on the 2 days i look forward to the most!

Xiongurl26 and PrincessKarina like this.
  2. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Those really are the only 2 I am looking forward to too. LOL.They have everyone I'd love to see and All the other ones have my 2 BIG faves couple and that's it.

SuzieJ likes this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Screenshot_20181102-005310.jpg Screenshot_20181102-005338.jpg
    I like this group too! All of the girls look gorgeous especially Namtarn and Chippy :icon12:However Im just gonna ignore Tops presence :facepalm: If only it was Toey P was with these girls instead. . .

est.jpn, S.J.M and xodxo like this.
  4. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

The clothes on the girls are not flattering at all. Namtarn's especially...it looked oversized and is wearing her instead.

SuzieJ likes this.
  5. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol yay!! Just find Mark for me lolololol :risas3::p;)
    I’m so jelly of you!! You have no idea.:eek::mad::clap:

Namtarn, yam chippy! They should have replaced wawwa n top with Prang n pj lol :celebrate16::p would’ve been better no lieeeeeeeee:cheer:

orchidtea, SuzieJ and est.jpn like this.
  6. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

The girls look pretty, but the dresses are so frumpy. Such ill-fitting pieces :eek:

Also here's another look at some of the shots

xodxo likes this.
  7. Uh my point exactly. It’s hideous! Lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Why!
    The clothes are hideous, Thai entertainment need better stylists.
    Oh my namtarn what is she wearing it’s ugly nightgown from Victoria age.

SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  9. Lol I kept pointing out that the outfits are just yuck! It’s so weird. There are so many beautiful styles in today’s era! Lol.

S.J.M likes this.
  10. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

There are many great choices but in the end most of them depand on the stylists. There aren’t any outspoken fashion critics to tell them it’s just bad, either step up their game or fire them.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yes very much agree about the clothes! from the neck up they look great though. I like the concept of all white but the clothes they got are just plain bad.

S.J.M and PrincessKarina like this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yes wawwa i have absolutely no interest in and top is just blah! PJ and Prang would have have been great additions!
    I feel like the budget for the calendar outfit was really low for the newbies and even for some of the A-listers hence the ugly outfits for most of them sadly

orchidtea, S.J.M and PrincessKarina like this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

wawaa always just looks so serious and annoyed all the time

xodxo and PrincessKarina like this.
  14. kpop4ever

kpop4ever sarNie Egg

Me too. I hope it happens soon and how do you know he has a crush on her? Tell me. I want to know :)

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Boy P always teases Toey P whenever he is around Chippy and Toey gets very shy and stuff when they mention her lol Toey said that Chippy looks like his ex - gf once and that he finds her cute and stuff! Hopefully they pair up soon but i doubt it tbh. Chippy hasnt really gotten a chance to work with any of the big productions yet. I doubt broadcast would cast her in anything

S.J.M, est.jpn and PrincessKarina like this.
  16. kpop4ever

kpop4ever sarNie Egg

Do you know if there is any videos of Boy teasing Toey? Lol. I would love to watch it even if I don't understand the language. Toey is a cutie and I hope the broadcast will give her a chance. I think she will slowly get there and work her way up there ♥

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yes ill send them through PM to you! Let me find them :)

18. kpop4ever

kpop4ever sarNie Egg

Yes, please! Thank you so much :aaaaa:

SuzieJ likes this.
  19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Chippy needs to work on her acting. Too fake

orchidtea, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Think she improved a lot in her lakorn with Boy. She needs to do more rom-coms instead of all of these dramatic roles to improve more. i don't think her acting is fake but she is a bit stiff at times. she is one of the better newbies imo