Ch3 2019 Calendar

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@xodxo @PrincessKarina @Katelyn I definitely will share pics so we can all see how good they are in real life. That's if I don't faint from excitement lol!! Idk if I could be able to control myself seeing JT. Heck, all of them haha.
Lol yay!! Just find Mark for me lolololol :risas3::p;)
I’m so jelly of you!! You have no idea.:eek::mad::clap:

View attachment 27523 View attachment 27524
I like this group too! All of the girls look gorgeous especially Namtarn and Chippy :icon12:However Im just gonna ignore Tops presence :facepalm: If only it was Toey P was with these girls instead. . .
Namtarn, yam chippy! They should have replaced wawwa n top with Prang n pj lol :celebrate16::p would’ve been better no lieeeeeeeee:cheer:

P

PrincessKarina

Why!
The clothes are hideous, Thai entertainment need better stylists.
Oh my namtarn what is she wearing it’s ugly nightgown from Victoria age.
Lol I kept pointing out that the outfits are just yuck! It’s so weird. There are so many beautiful styles in today’s era! Lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol yay!! Just find Mark for me lolololol :risas3::p;)
I’m so jelly of you!! You have no idea.:eek::mad::clap:

Namtarn, yam chippy! They should have replaced wawwa n top with Prang n pj lol :celebrate16::p would’ve been better no lieeeeeeeee:cheer:
yes wawwa i have absolutely no interest in and top is just blah! PJ and Prang would have have been great additions!
The girls look pretty, but the dresses are so frumpy. Such ill-fitting pieces :eek:

Also here's another look at some of the shots
Why!
The clothes are hideous, Thai entertainment need better stylists.
Oh my namtarn what is she wearing it’s ugly nightgown from Victoria age.
Lol I kept pointing out that the outfits are just yuck! It’s so weird. There are so many beautiful styles in today’s era! Lol.
I feel like the budget for the calendar outfit was really low for the newbies and even for some of the A-listers hence the ugly outfits for most of them sadly

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Me too. I hope it happens soon and how do you know he has a crush on her? Tell me. I want to know :)
Boy P always teases Toey P whenever he is around Chippy and Toey gets very shy and stuff when they mention her lol Toey said that Chippy looks like his ex - gf once and that he finds her cute and stuff! Hopefully they pair up soon but i doubt it tbh. Chippy hasnt really gotten a chance to work with any of the big productions yet. I doubt broadcast would cast her in anything

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
Boy P always teases Toey P whenever he is around Chippy and Toey gets very shy and stuff when they mention her lol Toey said that Chippy looks like his ex - gf once and that he finds her cute and stuff! Hopefully they pair up soon but i doubt it tbh. Chippy hasnt really gotten a chance to work with any of the big productions yet. I doubt broadcast would cast her in anything
Do you know if there is any videos of Boy teasing Toey? Lol. I would love to watch it even if I don't understand the language. Toey is a cutie and I hope the broadcast will give her a chance. I think she will slowly get there and work her way up there ♥

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Do you know if there is any videos of Boy teasing Toey? Lol. I would love to watch it even if I don't understand the language. Toey is a cutie and I hope the broadcast will give her a chance. I think she will slowly get there and work her way up there ♥
yes ill send them through PM to you! Let me find them :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Chippy needs to work on her acting. Too fake

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Think she improved a lot in her lakorn with Boy. She needs to do more rom-coms instead of all of these dramatic roles to improve more. i don't think her acting is fake but she is a bit stiff at times. she is one of the better newbies imo
Sorry did not like so much what I saw in her lakorn with Boy. She might have an interesting personality off screen but on screen she is nothing to write home about I am afraid. She is just there, a lesser Mew Nittha for me

xodxo

Sorry did not like so much what I saw in her lakorn with Boy. She might have an interesting personality off screen but on screen she is nothing to write home about I am afraid. She is just there, a lesser Mew Nittha for me
Lol silly me got a good giggle here 55555:risas3: but yess I do agree Mew needs to step up on the acting game. She’s very fortunate she’s an A-lister but she shouldn’t get lazy on the acting. Many newer girls could replace her if she’s not careful.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Lol silly me got a good giggle here 55555:risas3: but yess I do agree Mew needs to step up on the acting game. She’s very fortunate she’s an A-lister but she shouldn’t get lazy on the acting. Many newer girls could replace her if she’s not careful.
i think mew is popular because of her personality and i would say she is lucky but her acting does need to improve. cant say anymore so i dont get dubbed a hater lol

xodxo

i think mew is popular because of her personality and i would say she is lucky but her acting does need to improve. cant say anymore so i dont get dubbed a hater lol
Lol don’t worry. I’m her HUGE fan and even I think she needs to step up on the acting cuz holy moly.. DRAT was :drooling::drooling::yawn::yawn::risas3: like seriously her acting in there was so empty..... I actually appreciate Tik and Namfon for doing the show justice!

Mews best acting to me remains Rak Nakara! She blew my mind in RN!!! I instantly connected with her. Lol. Cuz Off was such a great producer and really challenged Mew to do well!!! PLus major chemistry with Mark just hit it off! Lol. :D

P

PrincessKarina

I love Mew! She’s my number two bias but I also agree she’s kind of straying from the good acting road. Uh she kind of got lazy to me. She’s super cute and one of the a-listers but dang I’m just not too impress with her acting lately even though I don’t follow her lakorns at the moment. I saw clips and I cringe a bit. I love her in SJ and RN the best too. But as far as the newbie actresses none stand out to me. They are just not it. No looks or talents sorry. No offense to Kao or Chippy but I’m just not interested. Good luck to all newbies though. Soon the spotlight will open up for steal! Lol. Yaya, Kim, Taew or Bella’s generation will not last forever. ;)