❤️ Various ET News

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Did anyone translate SK's post on instagram?

If so, lmk which page lol

Btw, just how self absorbed is he that it uploadz that explanation with a picture of himself staring out? Lol like i don't get it
@xodxo did translate it. Dunno what page, let me search lol

Lmao he had a picture ready for posting along that apology

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...yeah I am never delusional about these stars. I don't get easily offended. If you are wrong then you are wrong. When I first started coming here, I think Matt have a handful of fans. Like maybe 10 lol. Anyhow, girl crazy for falling for Songkran...but what's life without a defining moment :)

I have that one stupid friend that stay married to a man that gives her nothing. But I still love her to death.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Love is blind. Some women have nothing to lose, so they’ll fight their last breath for some man.....

Still waiting for the live* links lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Thank you @its_ann

Btw-- rich people family man...i can't imagine marrying into that type of family where the dad has that type of hold on you

If you know you're trash, and like playing around, don't get married... don't try to committ like damn

But with that said, I pray to the heavens that Pupae is different. They've been together forever and seems to adore her with how he follows her around to help her at events.

Seems kind of goofy and dorky but let's hope he didn't turn out like his loser older brother bc my Mint deserves only the best

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
You know this news is real good when even James Ma and Taew get asked about it. Wowza really getting the whole Ch3 involved lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thank you @its_ann

Btw-- rich people family man...i can't imagine marrying into that type of family where the dad has that type of hold on you

If you know you're trash, and like playing around, don't get married... don't try to committ like damn

But with that said, I pray to the heavens that Pupae is different. They've been together forever and seems to adore her with how he follows her around to help her at events.

Seems kind of goofy and dorky but let's hope he didn't turn out like his loser older brother bc my Mint deserves only the best
I have a good impression of Pupae! He has been with Mint for a long time and has stuck with her since her hardest days in the ET industry. He’s not a playboy like his brother but then again they are of the same blood and raised the same way. Mint seems very happy with him so I hope with all of my heart that pupae isn’t like songkran

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is there going to be a press? Wasn't the time already scheduled? Matt didn't cancel it last minute did she?