❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She may not involved between songkran and aff,but songkran may involved her relationship ,her ex just leave a “no comment” after reporter ask him if matt cheated
Lol the silence is all the answer we need tbh. Aff did the same thing when they asked why her and songkran broke up. She never revealed why they separated but it was so obvious that he cheated!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like their interview. They basically arent choosing side but are unhappy with how the net people are going a little extreme with their "opinions". Aum confirmed that Aff is happy and Great asked people to curb their harsh comments. Love those 2
That’s good of them two. Hopefully Aum saying that Aff is happy will calm some of the haters down but I doubt it. So lovely of Great to ask some people to tone it down a notch. I’m sure it means a lot to Matt

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
OMG GUYSSSS!!! I just realized something. Songkran got the girl in my favorite koojin ship of the veterans generation which is A-Team! He got Aff. Now he got the girl in my favorite koojin of the current generation which is GreatMatt! He got Matt. WTF why does he ruin everything for us ??? He is bad luck :BangHead:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Idk i feel like in Aff's position, it's not like she can say yes he cheated or yes she was involved.

Saying no comment is the safest route still.

Hell, she even joked if SK wanted to be close to Matt, she'd be happy to hook them up.

People should just have Aff alone and Matt's ex alone. I like that both are remaining quuet for the most part. Even better, Aum and Great said what they did.

Matt and her Ex were just not meant to be. If they were, they'd had settle down after so many years. She used to be quite open about him and sharing pics of them together often up until the beginning of this year, it lessened.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Any idea on what sunny said?
Wow he was awesome. He said its not written anywhere that bashing and trashing other people is right. The books of moral and righteousness didnt write: rule #1 do not trash other people in parentheses but its ok in social media, it wasnt written. in parentheses twitter only, no theres none.. its the same concept. Lately ive been thinking deeply, we are not fixing ourselves/taking responsibility for ourself, we then argue is being blunt wrong? We have to lie about our feelings? It has nothing to do with it. Smart people dont bully others.

:clap::clap::clap:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her ex is nice looking. He always have that tired look lol.

It is just bad if they ended on bad terms and here he is on the news with lovey dovey pics with Matt.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow he was awesome. He said its not written anywhere that bashing and trashing other people is right. The books of moral and righteousness didnt write: rule #1 do not trash other people in parentheses but its ok in social media, it wasnt written. in parentheses twitter only, no theres none.. its the same concept. Lately ive been thinking deeply, we are not fixing ourselves/taking responsibility for ourself, we then argue is being blunt wrong? We have to lie about our feelings? It has nothing to do with it. Smart people dont bully others.

Sunny has such a wise vibe to him. He just seems so chill and cool. I love him

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Her ex is nice looking. He always have that tired look lol.

It is just bad if they ended on bad terms and here he is on the news with lovey dovey pics with Matt.
Does Matt’s ex have an ig?

byebye

sarNie OldFart

He's a deep thinker. Maybe he's unintentionally taking Matt's side but it seemed supportive of her. Maybe I am reading it wrong cause it freaking 3am here.

Go sunny...that's cool:thumbup:

twister02

M♥K

that's why I love this guy.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He's a deep thinker. Maybe he's unintentionally taking Matt's side but it seemed supportive of her. Maybe I am reading it wrong cause it freaking 3am here.

Go sunny...that's cool:thumbup:
Lol i had to watch that 5x cus i kept forgetting what he said lol. This is what i get for being nosy lol staying up waiting for Matt's drama lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mint looks like she is having the time of her life right now in Bora Bora! She looks so cute dancing with those traditional dancers on her ig story :icon12: The way she was shaking those hips lol Glad she is enjoying her vacation and isn’t letting this negativity affect her :thumbup: