❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Mint looks like she is having the time of her life right now in Bora Bora! She looks so cute dancing with those traditional dancers on her ig story :icon12: The way she was shaking those hips lol Glad she is enjoying her vacation and isn’t letting this negativity affect her :thumbup:
She's strong too lol.

If no one translated Great's interview by morning, I'll do it. It was really good. Makes my heart proud to be his fan

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol i had to watch that 5x cus i kept forgetting what he said lol. This is what i get for being nosy lol staying up waiting for Matt's drama lol
He was pretty animated though. With lack of sleep I probably have to watch him a few times too. Just his hands movements alone distracted me from his voice hahaha.

His saying is somewhat in line with Great about commenting only Sunny took it a step further letting us examine our inner self...which I have no idea where it is for me at close to 3:30am

Sunny is witty, serious, funny and just so deeply chill that I would get intimidated by him easily lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think we weigh in all the goods and bads combined so we were able to stand neutral lol Plus, I don’t really find anything wrong with them moving on. SK was single for 2 years, maybe even longer... plus Aff mentioned she wanted nothing with SK. I think the comments were too outrageous.

But in an hour, we will get to hear Matt speak up. Lol
Shows that Matt P fans here are globally mature :thumbup: cause we really stan talent (yeah I said I regret nothing :celebrate16:)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Damnit it's buffering a lot

She said, she doesn't care about how he is with others but he's good to her. She is not looking at marriage with him.

Reactions: Ele

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She said that she told everyone about him because she knows that there will be problems. The elders at the channel knows so that they can be ready if things goes down. She admit that her mom is very worried. She said that if it was not SK, there would not be any problems because he has a bad rep. She also said that yes they are seeing each other, she opens her heart to him already and he needs to prove himself. If anything goes wrong in the future the wait til that time to say things to her, at this time she's giving him a chance. Mint is not the matchmaker, she's very very sorry to Mint and her mom. Please stop trashing her. She also said she didn't tell any of he Furby gang, she only told her buff outside.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
The live stream is all over Thai news sites with a lot of angry reactions. And yes spare Mint, Taew, Toey and Mew out of this mess.

DAMMIT MATT YOU DESERVE BETTER. ENDING A RELATIONSHIP FOR 14 YEARS IS LIKE WALKING ON A JURASSIC PARK.

Regardless of the length of a relationship, ending it sucks and it is difficult to get over the break up.

Between Matt and her ex-boyfriend, who broke up with who and what caused the relationship to end?

Some Thai ladies are into hi-so guys. May I know if there are hi-so girls as well (or what is it called in Thailand)

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Matt should have had her own thread by now hahaha

It seems ironic that Matt seems to be making a lot of news about Songkran, which i think would be balanced with more Yadech news to ferry over Matt and Nadech's lakorn once it airs.

I just have something to share, esp to @KitKat516 and @SuzieJ actually, i saw the Khondeeteenhai boys in my visit to Bangkok last August. They were in the mall, shooting that BNK48 episode of Khondeeteenhai. I am a james ji fan, but meeting JamesJi kind of faded in the background upon meeting Great. Like it's not sane how handsome Great is in person. Like I saw Great and all I can say is "Great is so handsome" over and over hahahaha. Pictures do not do him justice. And when he smiles, by golly. *faint* so anyway, when Great passed by on the way out, my friend said go! Ask to take a pic with Great. So i approached him (i don't know how to speak in Thai) and asked "could i take a picture with you?" and he smiled in that very warm and charming way of his and posed for a pic with me. He was rushing, but i said, hey! I saw you came to the Philippines (my country) and come back! We'll welcome you back!" and Great was all smiley and and politely said "Yeah yeah" and was very warm even as he walked away. Like I felt that he was really paying attention and didn't just dismiss me to leave. Super nice guy. And in Khondeeteenhai, even when the boys are rough housing, Great is always the one to the rescue when someone gets hurt or makes sure they are ok. Such a sweet big bro. I really love him to bits.

Seeing all this drama with Matt now, i can say i am in team Great, though it's totally irrelevant :aaaaa:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

It seems ironic that Matt seems to be making a lot of news about Songkran, which i think would be balanced with more Yadech news to ferry over Matt and Nadech's lakorn once it airs.

I just have something to share, esp to @KitKat516 and @SuzieJ actually, i saw the Khondeeteenhai boys in my visit to Bangkok last August. They were in the mall, shooting that BNK48 episode of Khondeeteenhai. I am a james ji fan, but meeting JamesJi kind of faded in the background upon meeting Great. Like it's not sane how handsome Great is in person. Like I saw Great and all I can say is "Great is so handsome" over and over hahahaha. Pictures do not do him justice. And when he smiles, by golly. *faint* so anyway, when Great passed by on the way out, my friend said go! Ask to take a pic with Great. So i approached him (i don't know how to speak in Thai) and asked "could i take a picture with you?" and he smiled in that very warm and charming way of his and posed for a pic with me. He was rushing, but i said, hey! I saw you came to the Philippines (my country) and come back! We'll welcome you back!" and Great was all smiley and and politely said "Yeah yeah" and was very warm even as he walked away. Like I felt that he was really paying attention and didn't just dismiss me to leave. Super nice guy. And in Khondeeteenhai, even when the boys are rough housing, Great is always the one to the rescue when someone gets hurt or makes sure they are ok. Such a sweet big bro. I really love him to bits.

Seeing all this drama with Matt now, i can say i am in team Great, though it's totally irrelevant :aaaaa:
Omg lucky you!!! I would have died if I saw him in person loool and wow I’m not surprised that he is even more handsome in person :love: It comforts me to know that he was sweet and kind to you even though he was in a rush! As expected of Great :icon12: At first I though you were gonna talk about a bad experience but I was so relieved it wasn’t haha! reading this made me smile :)

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yikes, if she's not looking for marriage then what is she looking for in Songkran? Fooling around. Let's be realistic...he just got out of a marriage, she just got out of a mini marriage (14 years) is a mini marriage. Anyhow, is she planning to date Songkran until he's tired of her and replace her with someone new?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you met Great?! Omg I'm SO JEALOUS! ugh I want to hate you but I love you for meeting him and extra love that he left a good impression on you.

Ok so back to Matt, lol I need to rewatch that whole thing to really give my two cent but it looks like SK have her heart ladies. She's moving forward with him. Well that's that.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow this interview was more lighthearted than I thought. There was lots of laughing going on. I though Matt was gonna be all serious and stuff. Although in the beginning, you could hear her voice start to get thick and shaky and her eyes started watering. She physically looks stressed though. You can tell on her face she doesn’t look as fresh as she usually has!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yikes, if she's not looking for marriage then what is she looking for in Songkran? Fooling around. Let's be realistic...he just got out of a marriage, she just got out of a mini marriage (14 years) is a mini marriage. Anyhow, is she planning to date Songkran until he's tired of her and replace her with someone new?
It was buffering a little but I'm not 100% sure if she said she's not looking at marriage at all or just right now. She just kept repeating that she gave him her heart and she will own up to the responsibility of it. Something along that line. I need to listen to it again