❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You know this news is real good when even James Ma and Taew get asked about it. Wowza really getting the whole Ch3 involved lol.
I was watching the video and didn't understand what James Ma have anything to do with it lol. Taew I understand cause they are friends. I just don't think James is interested in all that.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was watching the video and didn't understand what James Ma have anything to do with it lol. Taew I understand cause they are friends. I just don't think James is interested in all that.
Probably because they are close friends. I wonder when they will ask Great about it

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I felt the same. I mean Kimmy was at the same event but they didn't ask her. I think it's just bc he's a friend of Matt's too. They just tryna scoop up any news from anyone who knows Matt lol. The media is going desperate.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol James Ma was linked because he post a picture of them so people were thinking that he chose side :rolleyes:

So her event is 14:30-16:30 so it could be after her even finished. Man i am sleepy lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If they are going have a presser why sniff out all the ones that knows any of them. I don't know...it's suspicious that the presser might not even happen.

Soon, they are going to ask people that have been in a lakorn with Matt or Aff lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
She obviously feels guilty.

I don't think they're was cheating involved but definitely both moving on incredibly fast with each other that is an issue which caused speculations of cheating happening.

She should've just faced them and get it over with. Honestly, the thai media and public already formed their own stories as to what happened and have already played judged, jury, and executioner...so no point of delaying it

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No i think it said she has yet to meet the press and Oat's news is taking over. Lol gosh im so sleepy that im reading it wrong lol.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
She obviously feels guilty.

I don't think they're was cheating involved but definitely both moving on incredibly fast with each other that is an issue which caused speculations of cheating happening.

She should've just faced them and get it over with. Honestly, the thai media and public already formed their own stories as to what happened and have already played judged, jury, and executioner...so no point of delaying it
She may not involved between songkran and aff,but songkran may involved her relationship ,her ex just leave a “no comment” after reporter ask him if matt cheated