❤️ Various ET News

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
She bashed so many people and when they're going to do something or respond, she would say something like she didnt mean it and was only seeking attention. Hag got problems! She was blasting everyone from Aum P to the cave coach during the drama! I would totally go smack her if i was in Thailand. The fine isnt that expensive.
Yea she looks awful too, so she shouldn’t be trusted so easily lol

~

I don’t trust pMa Ornapa anymore too, she runs wild with mouth and unreliable “news”.... lol

P

PrincessKarina

Have a goodnight lol let’s hope you don’t have a dirty dream about Matt and Songkran instead of JJ and Taew :pancarta: that would be a horrible nightmare !
Lol hope not! Geez I rather have another dirty dream of JT than SK and Matt! Night hun!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This thread lol...we turned this scandal into something else. Some of us are camping here till presser is here. I kind of got sucked into the election...so for a while I was back and forth. Anyhow, Matt make it worth while girl. All eyes on you.

What's sweet is seeing Great supporting Matt. Aside from this drama their friendship in the business is endearing. Too bad she friend zoned him since they first met lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This thread lol...we turned this scandal into something else. Some of us are camping here till presser is here. I kind of got sucked into the election...so for a while I was back and forth. Anyhow, Matt make it worth while girl. All eyes on you.

What's sweet is seeing Great supporting Matt. Aside from this drama their friendship in the business is endearing. Too bad she friend zoned him since they first met lol
Yes I admire the friendship GreatMatt has :icon12: