❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Mikii

sarNie Egg
Bella's fans made Reynu sign

I thought Jiranee extinguished long time ago but they are still there.
During the Ch3 event, Bella had 3 kinds of fans club coming to support her,Bella fans club(Thais and Chineses), PB(popeBella), and Jiranee.

Back to lakorn, I want to see more of Phet and Bella, but his character left home already

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain to me about the Thai word prostitute used in this lakorn, is it very coarse? since in some interview it was bleep out yet in the actual lakorn it wasn’t. I’m confused.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Can someone explain to me about the Thai word prostitute used in this lakorn, is it very coarse? since in some interview it was bleep out yet in the actual lakorn it wasn’t. I’m confused.
Kalee is the original term for prostitute (sopaenee) which thai decided was too vulgar.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
was Reynu really pregnant? In the preview, look like she’s going to get a miscarriage :(

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
was Reynu really pregnant? In the preview, look like she’s going to get a miscarriage :(
No, she lied about being pregnant. So she's faking a miscarriage for her fake pregnancy lol

So far I like Champ. Gotta say I want to root for him and Junta. Asa better get to work soon.

Not sure I like the intro to August and Pie's characters. It was really awkward for some reason.

And yeah tomorrow we get more some more Chai/Reynu.

Mikii

sarNie Egg
So far I like Champ. Gotta say I want to root for him and Junta. Asa better get to work soon.

Not sure I like the intro to August and Pie's characters. It was really awkward for some reason.

And yeah tomorrow we get more some more Chai/Reynu.
I like Tong and Junta. They have chemistry even all they do just looking at each other.
I can't wait for Chai and Reynu scenes. I don't know if Reynu wanted a stable life and she just picked Chai or she truly loves him. They need to show more of Chai and Reynu.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is such a different storyline. At first I didn’t think I would like it, but I find myself liking Reynu more and more. She’s so strong. She’s been through a lot in life, but she’s keeps pushing on. It seems like her brother in-law raped her - I’m thinking the scene where she was in the water with the water lillies.

I’m also curious as to how her storyline with Chai will play out. Bella’s acting definitely got me feeling some type of way. :clap: