❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Agree. Bella is the most versatile actress around her generation. She fits perfectly with all her main actors she's paired up to now.

MissPK, xdanavelvetx and SuzieJ like this.
  2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Was this lakorn supposed to air Monday and Tuesday but they decided to air the 1st episode on Tuesday? Yoi is a hot mess, she’s over reacting with her children. Is her character suppose to be like this or Mai over acting a bit? Lol

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    MissPK, DaoRisa and xdanavelvetx like this.
  3. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Yes, it's taking Monday and Tuesday time slot. It air on Tuesday because Monday was the last episode of Top and Aom lakorn.

4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I see... thanks!

5. Ruthy94

Ruthy94 JJ enthusiasts

It will increase soon

sampaguita, DaoRisa and xdanavelvetx like this.
  6. Ruthy94

Ruthy94 JJ enthusiasts

So good see jj and Bella in the same lakorn after a long time.

7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Did you see the first part to this lakorn? Her sister Yam was the same way. Lol

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    DaoRisa and xdanavelvetx like this.
  8. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I only saw half of episode one. So Yoi sister is the same way? Lol

DaoRisa likes this.
  9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Yep, very extra and extremely over protective of her son and grandson lol. But Radklao played her very well though. She's the witch dr in Thong Ek.

10. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh I haven’t seen Thong Ek yet.

11. bit

bit sarNie Egg

Wonder how Yoi going to react with Asa after knowing all that desserts she’s happily eating was cooked by Reynu:risas3:

Tresor_moi, MissPK, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  12. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hahah. She might kill her own son.

sampaguita, MissPK and DaoRisa like this.
  13. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Episode one sounds good, I am waiting for subs first.

DaoRisa likes this.
  14. MissPK

MissPK Got Phet?! ❤

OH MY GOOOOODNESSSSSS!!!! My Phet!! Can you loook at me like that?!?!?!?! :love::love::love::worship2: Lucky Bella lol

phatman likes this.
  15. MissPK

MissPK Got Phet?! ❤

Such a lovely couple. I love them! :icon12:

phatman likes this.
  16. MissPK

MissPK Got Phet?! ❤

Your Got.. ahem.... lol o_O

phatman likes this.
  17. MissPK

MissPK Got Phet?! ❤

Tong Nuer Gao was a good lakorn.. I think that was Noon's first lakorn with channel 3.. but it was a big hit when it was airing! Noon's character wasn't a prostitute though, she just had hella husbands and had babies with everyone of them lol she was looking for her "rich soulmate" ... hella baby daddies later.. oh and JJ was her son in there too!

Anyways, remember how we said Bella resembles Noon a little? Well if you saw what Noon's character looked like in TNG and Bella's character in here. They look just alike lol

phatman and DaoRisa like this.
  18. MissPK

MissPK Got Phet?! ❤

Noon is my #1 lol and yes this girl can act. I think after she left channel 7, she started taking on different roles. But for reals, she most of her dramas shes always crying or weak. She's good at playing a bitch too lol

19. MissPK

MissPK Got Phet?! ❤

I know. I see him in hella lakorns. He's pretty sexy lol i think he was in Bang Rajan & Nakee too. I'm not even mad that he got Bella pregnant in this lakorn lol jk

Tresor_moi and phatman like this.
  20. MissPK

MissPK Got Phet?! ❤