❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Bella so I’ll be staying tuned to this. Bella’s character has no shame in the first episode lol. Bella is probably one of the most versatile actresses from Ch3 and that’s why she’s one of my favorites. Can’t wait to see how this lakorn will turn out to be. First episode was not bad at all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Officially starting!

-Yay! Bella is first shown in the credits! Finally a lady first. Haha.
-The credits are kinda weak though.
-Bella and Phet looks sooo good together!
-Does everyone know about Reynu being a prostitute already? Why is she being treated so badly when they don't even know her?
-Anyone thinks Mai is overreacting? Haha. Either that or that's just Yoi being Yoi. Right from the getgo she gave Reynu attitude.
-I find it odd how Chai didn't tell Reynu to pay respects the proper way as the incoming daughter in law. Like he just said went "Aight, got my woman pregnant, she's staying with me. Period." Not very well-mannered.
-Yay! Chai isn't a mama's boy!
-There goes the black magic! Haha. Poor Reynu. She just wants love!
-Bella looks absolutely stunning with nude makeup.
-I'm totally loving Bella's acting I here. Totally popeZAAP! Haha.
-Seems like Yoi has had a bad reputation. Haha. Guess that explains her bad and quick temper.
-Awe Reynu don't cry!
-Pear looks like Taew. Like a longer Taew. Haha.
-There are a lot of flashbacks. But somehow I don't really mind it.
-Poor Tong. Does he like Juntha too? He gave her the look. Unless he's just sad in general that he has to marry Pilai?
-Yoi is sooo dramatic and is such a wreck. I do not want her as my wife or mom at all. Why is her husband still with her. Urgh. She needs to chill the eff out.
-Can't believe Yoi pulled her son out of monkhood to get married. It'll be her karma later.
-Guess Juntha and Tong like each other?? They're giving each other the solemn eyes.
-Don't push Reynu's buttons!!
-Aww poor Tong. Right now I sympathize him the most! He hasn't said a word of disagreement at all! I don't know why, but like Champ looks extremely attractive in this role. Hehe. Mmm. He's just so manly. Much more manly.
-Bella and Phet have great chemistry to my surprise. I love it!
-Are they not doing a wedding though?
-I don't really like Mai's portrayal of Yoi or like how they made Yoi so explosively angry. It's unnecessary.
-Seems like Yoi has bad history with a few others. Haha. They be cursing her!
-Go Reynu! You have my support!
-Makes me wanna eat those desserts.

I like Ep1! I actually do! I'm not sure if it's fast paced or slow paced. Haha. It's like very well paced, but at the same time I feel like some things are missing. Regardless, I still like it. I like the slow introduction of characters and I'm looking forward to how things are unfolding. So we don't get anything tomorrow huh?. Dang it.

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
-Does everyone know about Reynu being a prostitute already? Why is she being treated so badly when they don't even know her?
Cause she's from Thaklee (spelling?). This part is based on history. The city of Thaklee was known for prostitution back during the 50s-60s (the Vietnam War period) cause the military base was there. And US soldiers would come "visit" so prostituting business was booming.

So they assumed it cause she said she was from there and the way she dressed+makeup=dead giveaway.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cause she's from Thaklee (spelling?). This part is based on history. The city of Thaklee was known for prostitution back during the 50s-60s (the Vietnam War period) cause the military base was there. And US soldiers would come "visit" so prostituting business was booming.

So they assumed it cause she said she was from there and the way she dressed+makeup=dead giveaway.
Ahhh. Makes a lot of sense.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Wait what? Did I skip episode one to episode two? Lol. I don't like the way the episode was edited. The transitions to the next scenes are not smooth. There does seem to be a lot missing but maybe we'll get flashbacks later on.

Anyway, I enjoyed the episode overall! How nice of the editors to give me Phet in the first scene, hehe. He makes my heart flutter. I'm surprised by how much Phet I saw! I thought as soon as he brings Reynu home, he was gonna leave and never be seen again so I didnt have any expectation. But I'm so glad. Like seriously, I did not have any expectation for P'Chai and Reynu but gosh they were so cute! When they had to part... :/ Come back to Reynu soon!

I'm also very interested in Champ's storyline. Is it bad I like him with Junta? They look good together... Come on Ahsa, make your move so I wont fall into that trap! But it sucks that Tong is gonna be stuck with a mean wife when he's so calm and chill... Su su.

Bella is very pretty in here! Really liking her look.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Love Bella so I’ll be staying tuned to this. Bella’s character has no shame in the first episode lol. Bella is probably one of the most versatile actresses from Ch3 and that’s why she’s one of my favorites. Can’t wait to see how this lakorn will turn out to be. First episode was not bad at all.
Agree. Bella is the most versatile actress around her generation. She fits perfectly with all her main actors she's paired up to now.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Was this lakorn supposed to air Monday and Tuesday but they decided to air the 1st episode on Tuesday? Yoi is a hot mess, she’s over reacting with her children. Is her character suppose to be like this or Mai over acting a bit? Lol

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Was this lakorn supposed to air Monday and Tuesday but they decided to air the 1st episode on Tuesday? Yoi is a hot mess, she’s over reacting with her children. Is her character suppose to be like this or Mai over acting a bit? Lol
Did you see the first part to this lakorn? Her sister Yam was the same way. Lol

Last edited: