Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.
No worries because it already published. Thanks for your efforts!
Can you give me a link to the one that already publisted? Want to see the engl sub from your hard work.
OST by Mai
Thank you, thank you my dear @Katelyn . Beautiful and sad story!
@Katelyn thank you for the subs! Great work like always!
from JamesJi FB:
To @Katelyn Would you mind translate this song? Thanks.
Thanks for the updates .
Part 2 of behind the scene. Maybe any kind soul can give a brief about it.
I like how unusual Bella character is, she knows she is hate by her mother in law yet she still provoke her anyway she can.
- Phet says they had fun on set. The reel brothers were like real bros.
- Bella talks about Reynu's fighting spirit how she doesn't give up and will fight with all her strength. Especially with Pilai.
- Although Reynu is bad, Pear says Bella is cute in real life.
- Yiihwa says her character always cries. She's not like Reynu who fights her way around.
- Everyone says Mai is a legend. She's a funny lady when she forgets her lines, but once she starts filming she's serious and no one can stop her.
- James had a fun story about P'Mai onset. I don't know the details, but it involves Champ, being hurt, getting slapped for real, and running away? Haha.
- Mai has never played a character like Yoi before and it was stressful, but she did her best.
- Bella learned a lot from Off and Dang.
- Au kept in touch with Off and consulted with him when he took over directing so that he'd direct like how Off would.
- This lakorn is very real. It's full of family drama, comedy, romance. It's got good lessons to learn from. It's got everything and it's a fun drama to tune into.
- Everyone put in their all into this lakorn so please watch!!
I will be honest I teared up a bit watching this. The emotions are soo real!
I didn't get all the details about the Champ story either. But I think it went something like this:
Mai and Off discussed this one scene where Yoi was going crazy and insulting everyone. P'Off added some lines to the scene. But I don't think they clued in Champ? Lol. Anyhow when they went to go film it, Champ grabbed P'Mai too hard cause it's hard to contain her when she's on and covered her mouth with his hand. She was upset cause she couldn't get the rest of her lines out and with the emotions in the scenes, she ended up kicking him for real. Then when they stopped filming, she was still "in" with the scene so she followed him and slapped him upside the head.
Sounds like a good balance with romance, drama, and comedy! I hope it’s good all the way!!
Hahaha. I am sooo looking forward to these intense scenes. Looks like everyone may've went all out.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for all the translations everybody! Made me want to watch the lakorn even more!!
Hope this is worth to watch, and it will catch my attention more than I've expected. Keep counting the date to air.
Perhaps it has been discussed and I missed it... when is it going to be aired? I am going to follow it for the sake of JJ - it sounds an intense drama.
It’s starting on 26 Feb
Awe! so Tuesday next week?
If you didn’t say next week, I keep thinking next month. My days are so off. Lol
Separate names with a comma.