❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Awww, she had a sad life.

phatman likes this.
  2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

It is pretty sad.

So I read that Reynu is kinda like Noon S.'s character in Tong Nuer Gao? I read that that lakorn was a major hit. Its lowest rating was 8.6 and highest was 20. I didn't think this kind of storyline/character would receive such interest?! Haha.

MissPK, Amata and Koy123 like this.
  3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I’ve seen IG and people are pretty hyped about it. This will be a new, out of the ordinary role for Bella. I’ve never seen Tong Nuer Gao even tho Noon S was on of my favorite. Maybe I’ll check that out.

MKfan132, phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  4. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

leemoua27 and phatman like this.
  5. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Nah Reynu is nothing like Lumyong, Noon's character. Lumyong was a gold-digger con that tricked men out of their money then later a drunk. Completely selfish, greedy, lazy and didn't love anyone but herself. No redeeming qualities. She didn't treat anyone well and used everyone. I say she's more similar to Chompoo in Dok Som See Thong and the other "gold-digger" characters. Noon did kick-ass though.

Reynu is a more honest character being a straight-up prostitute than gold diggers with a lot of husbands type characters. She's selfish too but she has genuine friendships with others. She's nasty to people who are nasty to her but she's loyal and protective of people she loves, like her younger sister, her prostitute friends, Asa and even Junta. I would say Noon played a more black character. Reynu is in the grey area. And Reynu doesn't really care about being rich, just enough to live on. She doesn't want all her husband's family money. She's willing to work hard and is quite happy making and selling pastries. I think Reynu is a pretty unique character.

And yes TNG was a huge hit but that was a long time ago when ratings were higher and not that many competing channels. I think if KK does something like Soot Kaen Saen Ruk, it will be a success.

But I saw somewhere that it's 30 episodes! That means draggy and a bunch of focus on everyone. No way they can maintain good ratings for all 30 episodes. Way too long. SKSR was only 18 episodes and they had just as many characters.

MissPK, est.jpn, phatman and 3 others like this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

She
    This is 30 episodes long? Omg that’s crazy!

est.jpn and phatman like this.
  7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

You mean Noon's characterbin Mae Ai Saeun?

8. phatman

Oh. Woah. Sounds like a straight up nang'rai. Haha. Well I'm glad Reynu will be a lot better. I like my b*tchy/sassy nang'eks to be at least sensitive.

30?! I don't think that's true. Haha. We all thought BPS was 32 eps. Wasn't true. Not even close. Haha. Hopefully it isn't. I just want at least 15 eps with a concise storyline.

I've never seen that lakorn. Is it pretty similar?

9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

In that one, Noon was tricked into prostitution.

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  10. phatman

I see. Well Noon seems to have a variety of roles too. Haha. I love her and all, but I've only seen her in weak roles. Haha. Never knew she had it in her to play such diverse roles.

MissPK and est.jpn like this.
  11. bit

bit sarNie Hatchling

I like to see Bella and Noon in a lakorn together one day, they can just stare at each other yet able to convey so much emotion...

Can’t wait to see Bella clash with with a veteran actress in here. She is lucky producers trust her enough, last time in was with Jeannie and Pong, now with Mai.

DaoRisa, SuzieJ, Koy123 and 1 other person like this.
  12. phatman

Looks like we got our culprit. Who is this dude? He looks faniliar.

Screenshot_2019-02-12-19-05-34-1.png

I really like this shot of Bella. So raw. So real. So sculpted!

13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Looks like that one guy from Mario and Mint's lakorn. The one that followed her from the past. He also played as GG's boyfriend in Pope and Mew's SJ seriea

14. phatman

Oh THaT guy. I know who he is now. Haha. That macho dude. Darn. Thought it was Phet. Haha.

15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I like this dude! He’s been in some lakorns I’ve seen. Looks like he’s not playing a nice guy in this. He was in Kom Faek and Boy and Chippy’s lakorn.

MissPK, DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  16. phatman

I really liked his character in SJT. Haha. He was such a dorky bf.

orchidtea, est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  17. Magal55

Magal55 sarNie Egg

18. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

That does look like him yea nod.

19. phatman

Magal55 likes this.
  20. Magal55

Magal55 sarNie Egg

Yes it has!! I love this and "Keep" from NDFD

phatman likes this.