❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
It is pretty sad.

So I read that Reynu is kinda like Noon S.'s character in Tong Nuer Gao? I read that that lakorn was a major hit. Its lowest rating was 8.6 and highest was 20. I didn't think this kind of storyline/character would receive such interest?! Haha.
Tong Nuer Gao was a good lakorn.. I think that was Noon's first lakorn with channel 3.. but it was a big hit when it was airing! Noon's character wasn't a prostitute though, she just had hella husbands and had babies with everyone of them lol she was looking for her "rich soulmate" ... hella baby daddies later.. oh and JJ was her son in there too!

Anyways, remember how we said Bella resembles Noon a little? Well if you saw what Noon's character looked like in TNG and Bella's character in here. They look just alike lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I see. Well Noon seems to have a variety of roles too. Haha. I love her and all, but I've only seen her in weak roles. Haha. Never knew she had it in her to play such diverse roles.
Noon is my #1 lol and yes this girl can act. I think after she left channel 7, she started taking on different roles. But for reals, she most of her dramas shes always crying or weak. She's good at playing a bitch too lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Oh THaT guy. I know who he is now. Haha. That macho dude. Darn. Thought it was Phet. Haha.
I like this dude! He’s been in some lakorns I’ve seen. Looks like he’s not playing a nice guy in this. He was in Kom Faek and Boy and Chippy’s lakorn.
I know. I see him in hella lakorns. He's pretty sexy lol i think he was in Bang Rajan & Nakee too. I'm not even mad that he got Bella pregnant in this lakorn lol jk