❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

sarNie Adult
Guys, Jirayu Home, one of James's fanclubs, is giving away Krong Karm Photobooks, Asa key chains (and... even Game Sanaeha boxsets for that matter....) as prizes for a contest, in commemoration of their 6th year anniversary. Check out their IG in case you want to join their contest.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys, Jirayu Home, one of James's fanclubs, is giving away Krong Karm Photobooks, Asa key chains (and... even Game Sanaeha boxsets for that matter....) as prizes for a contest, in commemoration of their 6th year anniversary. Check out their IG in case you want to join their contest.
Thanks for the update hun! Do you know when the giveaway closes?

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
เปิดกองวิก 3 กรงกรรม EP.1 | Ch3Thailand:

The Krong Karn Making of Special has eng subs now for part 1. Part 2 to follow within this week.
Thank you so very much. I enjoy watching and reading the sub along.... Awesome!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Whoaaa....such a great JamesJi fan club team. JJ has been blessed.

sarNie Adult
Shameless plug. I wrote a piece for Krong Karm. I would be doing coffee talks per story arc though I haven't figured out which story arc to discuss first *sweatdrop*.

Hope you guys check it out! Thank you.

CPY

GotomySin
Shameless plug. I wrote a piece for Krong Karm. I would be doing coffee talks per story arc though I haven't figured out which story arc to discuss first *sweatdrop*.

Hope you guys check it out! Thank you.

Yay! Thanks for the post!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
BPS was like that too. People started visiting the places in the lakorn and now they’re doing the same for both of Bella’s lakorns.
Yes! I remember going to Thailand in March of last year while BPS was airing and Wat Chai was popping! So crowded and everyone dressed like Mae Karakade and Khun P'Muen.. and I was there again in Feb and it wasn't busy at all lol so I think it's cool when lakorns interest people to go visit places lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes! I remember going to Thailand in March of last year while BPS was airing and Wat Chai was popping! So crowded and everyone dressed like Mae Karakade and Khun P'Muen.. and I was there again in Feb and it wasn't busy at all lol so I think it's cool when lakorns interest people to go visit places lol
Yup, BPS was so influential and it was fun seeing people all dressed up!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I couldn't imagine what it would've been like when it became so popular. I went in November of last year and it was still somewhat crowded. It was for sure fun to watch people dress up though haha.