❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Just amazing! They started at like 3.4 and ended above 10!! I'm happy for the whole team!

Honestly, I watched this because of Bella & Phet.. but I ended up loving everyone else too lol especially Pear. I always liked her, but omg this girl is just something else! Lol

Also what I noticed is all most of the guys in this lakorn were "perfect" except for Hia Chai & Ah See lol while all of the girls had flaws except for Vanna.

Mae Yoi - killed her mother in law
Reynu - had a kid & was a prostitute
Philai - lazy & bad attitude
Junta - was a mistress/pregnant
Phen - pregnant before marriage
Boonpluke - our angel all up in Ah Tong's room hahaha
ee Khun Nu Orn - just horrible.

& I was mostly okay with some of these flaws because its REAL LIFE. I know in some cultures sex before marriage, being a single mom, not being housewife material, etc are frowned upon. They just expect females to be a certain way and when you're not that way, you're considered "bad". I think this is why I liked Krong Kam so much coz there's no sugarcoating here & life isn't a fairytale. You accept the ladies as they are or move on with your life lol

Anyways, I'm just blabbing on and not making sense! Lol But I'm sad that KK ended, I wanted more! Give me like a month & I'll rewatch it lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Taew and Andrew were funny at Raed. Champ was there and later he peeked on Nychaa. They were so sweet! Raed was his debut I think.
I just realized that this khun nu orn also played as Taew's little sister in Raed.. right? Lol i didn't like her in there either. I only liked her in RRF coz she wasn't a brat lol

bit

sarNie Adult
Just amazing! They started at like 3.4 and ended above 10!! I'm happy for the whole team!

Honestly, I watched this because of Bella & Phet.. but I ended up loving everyone else too lol especially Pear. I always liked her, but omg this girl is just something else! Lol

Also what I noticed is all most of the guys in this lakorn were "perfect" except for Hia Chai & Ah See lol while all of the girls had flaws except for Vanna.

Mae Yoi - killed her mother in law
Reynu - had a kid & was a prostitute
Philai - lazy & bad attitude
Junta - was a mistress/pregnant
Phen - pregnant before marriage
Boonpluke - our angel all up in Ah Tong's room hahaha
ee Khun Nu Orn - just horrible.

& I was mostly okay with some of these flaws because its REAL LIFE. I know in some cultures sex before marriage, being a single mom, not being housewife material, etc are frowned upon. They just expect females to be a certain way and when you're not that way, you're considered "bad". I think this is why I liked Krong Kam so much coz there's no sugarcoating here & life isn't a fairytale. You accept the ladies as they are or move on with your life lol

Anyways, I'm just blabbing on and not making sense! Lol But I'm sad that KK ended, I wanted more! Give me like a month & I'll rewatch it lol
This! they really don’t put any stress on women being a virgin at ALL, I mean everyone just sleeping around like its nothing.

Bang Orn slept with Karn and the villagers didn’t bat an eyelash.

Achai bringing Khun Nu Orn and all the brothers were like, yeah second wife... no prob.

Atong who pray and read dhamma books at night had the audacity to sleep with Bplook before getting married.:rolleyes:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This! they really don’t put any stress on women being a virgin at ALL, I mean everyone just sleeping around like its nothing.

Bang Orn slept with Karn and the villagers didn’t bat an eyelash.

Achai bringing Khun Nu Orn and all the brothers were like, yeah second wife... no prob.

Atong who pray and read dhamma books at night had the audacity to sleep with Bplook before getting married.:rolleyes:
Sleeping around and not wait is not nothing, it shows that there are consequences and headache after the girls has done that. This is as real as it gets

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
View attachment 34685 Bella is a very lucky girl, most of her hit lakorns ratings are pretty high.
Yup and guess what. Her dramas are usually herone-centered. You go girl!

I just realized that this khun nu orn also played as Taew's little sister in Raed.. right? Lol i didn't like her in there either. I only liked her in RRF coz she wasn't a brat lol
I never liked her. She was somewhat annoying in RRF because she got quite some screen time for such an unnecessary character. Haha. Then hated her in Angkor because her character was sooooo annoying and immature. Now this one too! I officially dislike her. Haha.

Great for Bella.:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Just curious. I know her top picture was the one she paired up with JJ. What was the 2nd one?
It's Plerng Boon. The one with Pong and Janie. I can't believe it got such high rating. Haha.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yup and guess what. Her dramas are usually herone-centered. You go girl!

I never liked her. She was somewhat annoying in RRF because she got quite some screen time for such an unnecessary character. Haha. Then hated her in Angkor because her character was sooooo annoying and immature. Now this one too! I officially dislike her. Haha.

It's Plerng Boon. The one with Pong and Janie. I can't believe it got such high rating. Haha.
LOL that poor khun nu orn. Sad that she's not even a nang rai that we like either hahahah seems like most of her characters were unnecessary lol i haven't watch Angkor though.

Right! I couldnt watch past episode 2 of Plerng Boon. But I do plan to finish it one of these days lol same with that lakorn with James Ji & Taew.. the modern one. Nang Ek was too annoying that i had to stop watching lol