❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
View attachment 34685 Bella is a very lucky girl, most of her hit lakorns ratings are pretty high.
Yup and guess what. Her dramas are usually herone-centered. You go girl!

I just realized that this khun nu orn also played as Taew's little sister in Raed.. right? Lol i didn't like her in there either. I only liked her in RRF coz she wasn't a brat lol
I never liked her. She was somewhat annoying in RRF because she got quite some screen time for such an unnecessary character. Haha. Then hated her in Angkor because her character was sooooo annoying and immature. Now this one too! I officially dislike her. Haha.

Great for Bella.:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Just curious. I know her top picture was the one she paired up with JJ. What was the 2nd one?
It's Plerng Boon. The one with Pong and Janie. I can't believe it got such high rating. Haha.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yup and guess what. Her dramas are usually herone-centered. You go girl!

I never liked her. She was somewhat annoying in RRF because she got quite some screen time for such an unnecessary character. Haha. Then hated her in Angkor because her character was sooooo annoying and immature. Now this one too! I officially dislike her. Haha.

It's Plerng Boon. The one with Pong and Janie. I can't believe it got such high rating. Haha.
LOL that poor khun nu orn. Sad that she's not even a nang rai that we like either hahahah seems like most of her characters were unnecessary lol i haven't watch Angkor though.

Right! I couldnt watch past episode 2 of Plerng Boon. But I do plan to finish it one of these days lol same with that lakorn with James Ji & Taew.. the modern one. Nang Ek was too annoying that i had to stop watching lol

sarNie Adult
Update, I got the Photobooks I ordered from ActArt Charity already. It was very convenient with the PayPal option and all. So for those who want to order, you still can do it, i think.

On that note, James Jirayu English Fanpage will be having a contest for the Photobook! Open to all those who live in countries reachable by ems or DHL :risas3:Stay tuned for more details.

sarNie Adult
Sleeping around and not wait is not nothing, it shows that there are consequences and headache after the girls has done that. This is as real as it gets
I agree. Actually, if you look at it closely, the Karma gets fudged up once sex is involved. All the characters whose life got fudged up in the lakorn started with the act of sex.

Philai - her mom doing it with a rich married man which then gave her this inferiority complex all her life. Her mom addresses this and said if she had not done it, would Philai have been born?

Renu - raped by her brother in law and had to eventually become a prostitute

Piangphen, Chanta, Mala and even Bang Orn had a change in life path after doing it, in varying degrees.

Wanna and Asa are safe because they're the ones who remained virgins till they got married.

Yoi would have been safe too, under this theory, because she and Tia got married and had the Bae boys, but her karma springs from protecting her children too much to the point of ignoring karma (as stated in her song).

So what then is the common denominator? The way I see it, the reason why sex is the curveball in the flow of Karma (and injecting some new conflict in the plot) is because of its potential to create life. And this new life has his or her own karma flowing from past lives or whatnot. Sorry, i don't know if it makes sense but I first had an inkling of this concept when it was mentioned in Padiwarada when Saran's mother was giving him a sermon about premarital sex hahahahaha so lakorns can be pontificating after all *sweatdrop*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL that poor khun nu orn. Sad that she's not even a nang rai that we like either hahahah seems like most of her characters were unnecessary lol i haven't watch Angkor though.

Right! I couldnt watch past episode 2 of Plerng Boon. But I do plan to finish it one of these days lol same with that lakorn with James Ji & Taew.. the modern one. Nang Ek was too annoying that i had to stop watching lol
Yeah. She's the kind of nang'rai that's not even despicable. Haha. Just plain annoying. She was actually the good girl in Angkor, but her character was just very immature and stupid. Haha.

I don't plan on watching it. Can't stand Janie nor Pong. Haha. I have seen clips of Bella in there though and she was gorgeous!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Read that Chum Saeng mayor or some sort sent a thank you letter to the writer for reviving Chum Saeng economy by bringing in tourist to visit the town.

Wow, didn’t know it was that influential.
Oh yay! Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I agree. Actually, if you look at it closely, the Karma gets fudged up once sex is involved. All the characters whose life got fudged up in the lakorn started with the act of sex.

Philai - her mom doing it with a rich married man which then gave her this inferiority complex all her life. Her mom addresses this and said if she had not done it, would Philai have been born?

Renu - raped by her brother in law and had to eventually become a prostitute

Piangphen, Chanta, Mala and even Bang Orn had a change in life path after doing it, in varying degrees.

Wanna and Asa are safe because they're the ones who remained virgins till they got married.

Yoi would have been safe too, under this theory, because she and Tia got married and had the Bae boys, but her karma springs from protecting her children too much to the point of ignoring karma (as stated in her song).

So what then is the common denominator? The way I see it, the reason why sex is the curveball in the flow of Karma (and injecting some new conflict in the plot) is because of its potential to create life. And this new life has his or her own karma flowing from past lives or whatnot. Sorry, i don't know if it makes sense but I first had an inkling of this concept when it was mentioned in Padiwarada when Saran's mother was giving him a sermon about premarital sex hahahahaha so lakorns can be pontificating after all *sweatdrop*
Great explanation! Makes sense! Sex is pleasure in life, but what follows it is life, responsibilities, and different/mixed feeling! Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Read that Chum Saeng mayor or some sort sent a thank you letter to the writer for reviving Chum Saeng economy by bringing in tourist to visit the town.

Wow, didn’t know it was that influential.
BPS was like that too. People started visiting the places in the lakorn and now they’re doing the same for both of Bella’s lakorns.

CPY

GotomySin
Update, I got the Photobooks I ordered from ActArt Charity already. It was very convenient with the PayPal option and all. So for those who want to order, you still can do it, i think.

On that note, James Jirayu English Fanpage will be having a contest for the Photobook! Open to all those who live in countries reachable by ems or DHL :risas3:Stay tuned for more details.
The postage must cost a bomb to you. But it is worth it as a collection. Too bad I have so many books at home and my mum yelled on that. Hahaha...I can't avoid it. It's part of life. I think you must be overjoy and residing in cloud nine for now.