Wiwar Aollaweng

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Nai... my girl is cute... she should be the focus of the lakorn rather than Vee and Jui. I'm assuming those are the two in pursuit of one another.

Does anyone have the theme song?

Dyno you tao hua ngoo. haha. She should not be the focus of the lakorn and I am glad she is not because her character is boring. She's too nice and she should be a nun like she wanted to initially in the lakorn. P'Dy you have a fetish for ch3 girls don't u? lol. She is cute I agree. Anyways...back on topic...I LIKE THIS LAKORN. :D

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
You know who your girl reminds me of on here? The attitude and mentality... hmmm.....

buwhahahaaaa

But anyways, Nai... you crack me up.

thank you for the recommendation.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Dyno are u trying to make fun of my awesome co-ruler D? Did you watch episode 3 yet? u should so u can drool about your girl mr. tao hua ngoo. lol. shoot I need to sign off and get some work done.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmm..I wonder when Vee & Jui are going to get married. It looks funny in the preview :loool: looks like they're both out of it cuz they were falling over and people had to help keep their heads up during the ceremony. Wonder if they were drugged to get married. Can't wait to see that part! Looks like there will also be a lot of :slapandkissse3: <--luv this..thanks for making it!!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Hmmm..I wonder when Vee & Jui are going to get married. It looks funny in the preview :loool: looks like they're both out of it cuz they were falling over and people had to help keep their heads up during the ceremony. Wonder if they were drugged to get married. Can't wait to see that part! Looks like there will also be a lot of :slapandkissse3: <--luv this..thanks for making it!!
in esp 3...they're getting married, but was drugged...but kelly still went on with the wedding...lol

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Watched eps. 3 last night. That was the most hiliarious wedding I've ever seen!! :loool: Can't wait for the next eps. when they wake up and realized that they're married! I hope they'll be lots more cute & funny scenes!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Wasn't going to give this lakorn a chance since I don't really like Vee but a friend suggested and now I'm really hooked!!! So glad I decided to watch it. It's cute and funny. Love Jui in here. Her character is so funny!

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
Okay Girl... I started to watch it... don't post any info on the first episode, cause I'm literally watching it now, but...

I couldn't help, but laugh about what the main girl said to her mom.

It sounded just like Natty. 5555

I don't want to marry that khon baan nok... if you force me too, I'm gonna go marry farang hua laan. (modified a bit), but sooo Natty! 5555

What do the following mean: "khon baan nok" and "farang hua laan"? Also, isn't it a bit weird to marry the step-father's brother, her step-uncle? Especially if the mom's still alive, maybe after the mom died but even then I'd think the situation would still be a bit weird. So Vee is the younger brother and can I assume that his family is well off (hence the arranged marriage)? I hope Vee's character isn't that much older than Jui or else it's going to resemble too much of an older man/younger girl relationship and those most of the times don't sound good. But it's weird that Vee's mom not literally stopping the wedding since she has that right as his mother. I was surprised that she just stood there and let Kelly do whatever he wants.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
What do the following mean: "khon baan nok" and "farang hua laan"? Also, isn't it a bit weird to marry the step-father's brother, her step-uncle? Especially if the mom's still alive, maybe after the mom died but even then I'd think the situation would still be a bit weird. So Vee is the younger brother and can I assume that his family is well off (hence the arranged marriage)? I hope Vee's character isn't that much older than Jui or else it's going to resemble too much of an older man/younger girl relationship and those most of the times don't sound good. But it's weird that Vee's mom not literally stopping the wedding since she has that right as his mother. I was surprised that she just stood there and let Kelly do whatever he wants.
Khon baan nok....mean country ppll (aka ppll from Esarn)..farang hua laan mean an American bald guy. In Thailand is not that wierd to marry ur step relatives......I seen where cousin who is blood related got marry too.. Have u ever heard the apple don't fall far from the tree. So they really look at the whole family line.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Kelly is 10 years younger than Jui's mom. Jui's mom is 45 years old so that makes Kelly 35. Vee is probably close to 30 here and Jui graduated from college so she's probably 24-25? So I think the age gap is just right. Anyway, the reason why Vee's mom just stood there and didn't stop the wedding is b/c all the family financial everything is in Kelly's name and he threatened to cut them off. That's kind of clever of him. Anyway, it's not that weird for Jui to marry her step uncle. It would be weirder to me if they were blood related like some other lakorns. And these things do happen. Like first and second cousins getting married. Totally gross!!! This happens in real life too not just in lakorns.

nolee

sarNie Adult
^ thanks for explaining.. i was wondering bout the age too. i think it's kinda awkward that Kelly is getting with Jui's friend (forgot her name) when Jui's mom basically watched her grow up & that was her husband.. kinda weird to me LOL.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, I think Jui & Vee getting married is okay because Jui doesn't really consider Kelly her step-father. As for Kelly and Jui's friend getting together, that would be weird considering that he's been married to the mom beforehand and they did have a real marriage not just a pretend one to help out Jui's family. I dunno. We'll just have to wait and see the rest of the lakorn.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I thought that it was weird that her friend will get with Kelly. I guess they want Kelly to have someone since his wife will pass away soon. Hopefully, they'll make him mourn for his wife for a while before he falls in love again. Won't be realistic or romantic if he was able to fall in love so quickly. If that were me, it would take years to heal from the pain of losing someone you love.

donna

sarNie Adult
how is vee gonna call her dum when he is dark too himself? to me i think someone with a lil color looks better than someone who looks as if they never get any sun. i just finished watching epi 4 and it got some cute scenes. i really like the part when she was washing his hair. how romantic!

moilee

sarNie Adult
What do you guys think about Jui's acting in this lakorn? Her actings in here are not as good as the one she did with Vee "KK". Vee and the rest act great in this lakorn though. Although, she does dress nice and cute in this lakorn.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think she's doing a great job. her character is suppose to be snobbish, perky and kiddy like. i'm feeling her in this movie. makes me laugh...

dont like vee's hair; that like pony tail ewww. he's acting pretty good in this movie...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I have to agree. Vee's acting is pretty good here. Wasn't going to watch it b/c of him but he's gotten better.