Wiwar Aollaweng

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah! i think Jui's doing a great job along with all the other actors. She's snobby yet at times, you can tell that she's really a nice person at heart. haahaa

rukmos

sarNie Adult
this show is very funny and the main couple are too cute! Looks like he's changing her city slicker style bit by bit!

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
Jui is very pretty and I think her acting is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE this lakorn a LOT because it's hard to wait one week for the next episode!!!!!!!!!!

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I loved the part when he called her Miss Texas!! :loool: so funnny!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yep this lakorn is good and funny both jui and vee did a great job keep it up "Miss Texas" shes like ordering people to do jobs for her haha they didnt even get a rest.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
oh mi goshssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...they are soooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeey...i just love this lakorn.....

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
oh my gawd!

So VER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scene where
He tries to rape her and she just collapse. SO RETARDED!

I just have to vent cause girls try to imitate these lakorns... I swear!

Toon

Ummmmmmmmmm...
the part where she dumped the rice with the eggs over his head and then he made her shampoo his hair for him was soooooo romantic and super sweet...

I just love how I'm so into the main couple (Vee and Jui) but then I 'm also interested in the second couple too...very good ka......poor Vee he is getting hit by Jui so much in this lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg omg omg lol poor
Vee hahah so desperate to keep the gii`rl he lied to her ...but then at the same time so cuteeeeee the things he said while she was asleep .. I especially love how he's like "I know this is cowardly of me to do ...but its the only way I can think of keeping you.. I don't want to loose you now..." but sucks that he never says "I Love You"

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
the hairwashing scene was super cute, very romantic...i love where this lakorn takes place its soo pretty. its funny what vee does to her, hes so lovesick already. i cant wait until she has feelings for him. i dont really like the other couple. i feel bad for the mom, even though i know she is going to die..just weird that shes probably going to be the one that suggests that girl get w/her husband to take care of him after she dies...

Toon

You could so tell that he's sooooooooooooooo in love with her...he doesn't say he loves her but he doesn't deny it when his servants says he loves her...omi gosh that boualin and boualoy are sooooo evil...I don't blame the mom she's just looking out for her son but those two evil girls I hope Vee does something drastic and tell it to their faces that he loves Jui and not boulin....I feel sorry for Jui's mom too but at the same time I think Kelly and Som are cute together...and that scene where Vee imagined Jui's friend is gay is sooooooooooooo LOL funny....Vee is so cute in here. :drool: :drool: :wub: :wub: :drool: :drool:

mokka

sarNie Adult
i just started to watch this lakorn...and I'm loving it... even thou i don't really understand it, i still crack up...

Toon

episode 7 was really good...Vee finally definitely ended it with Boualin...so we finally know that Boualin took advantage of Vee when he was drunk and that is how they got involved....it was really funny when Vee and his servants tried to stop Jui's friend from telling her how he felt...and instead Kelly got the blame for what Vee did...and I can't wait for next week...Vee's mom knows that Jui's mom has cancer...wonder how she will take it and how she will treat Jui and her mom now.....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm so bother by the way Vee announced their conssumation of marriage to the whole entire village. LOL It's so wrong and barbaric LOL Anyways I still like watching it. I think Vee and Jui are so cute together.

Question though, did Som switch over to channel 7???? Is it a permanent thing???