Wiwar Aollaweng

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haah Yes, love this lakorn =) love jui & vee =) love the story line =) love the scenes Gahhhhhhh! but Hopefully Jui would know about her mom soon before she goes byebye! Eeeeekkkk! Get rid of Jui's " guy friend" already!! He's annoying :( I always see him as a gay character now LOL! since the past few lakorns he was in.. they made him gay or feminen! Weeeeee, i still wish Vee & Jui got together gauuuuuuuuuud!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
:kiss: :kiss: :dude: :dude: :wub: :wub: :wub: episode 9 was sooooo cute....the scene in the cave with Vee and Jui...they are just tooooooo cute....I love how Vee told her he loved her when she was passed out asleep...and hahahahaha...Vee told boulin he doesn't love her, never has....under the circumstances of how he was caught by her...I totally don't care about boulin....ahahahahahaha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Really Vanida, you have not watched one yet? lol, I thought u were watching this since you find clips of various scenes to share with the Sarnies.

Yea Toon I agree, episode nine is awesome. I was shocked though that the mom wants to get a divorce but I can understand from her circumstance.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Im really angry that Vee and Jui are so Bak Kang...and won't say what's on their mind and in their heart...esp. Vee using that Boulin girl to get Jui jealous....arrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Vee and Jui are sooooo....arrggg. Express your feelings already!...I hate the other guy that likes Jui..he should just get off her back.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't blame the guy who likes Jui. If she comes out clean and tell him that she doesn't feel the same...I'm sure he'll get his heart broken but will understand the relationships between them. Now, he understands that she loves him too 'cause what they have since childhoods.

myx

sArNieZ
so far so good. i wonder, are they going to get marry at the end. because they've had 2 wedding already, and non of those work out. her friend kaewdala is so cute, hope she ends up w/ his brother if her mom dies. cuz i don't want to see her marrying the bad guy.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Of course there's going to be a wedding at the end^^. Wiwa Olawaeng. The whole point is the marriage. But if they don't have it,then it would stink.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel sorry for Jui.. cause everyone seems to blame everything on her when her mom goes to the hospital last week.. and its like dur stupid you hid it from her and you expect her to know like dude wtf.. I know the girl is spoiled and all, but its not like she could read minds... its like I'm gonna be pissed at you and punish you because I decided to help keep it a secret... like I mean Vee says himself her mom kept it a great secret even more safer than a will and he expects her to know.. of course she's not gonna know ... when her mother raises her the way she did and kept it from her the way he did.. what is jui suppose to do .. meditate and know her mom's sick >_>

Arpo

sarNie Egg
I feel sorry for Jui.. cause everyone seems to blame everything on her when her mom goes to the hospital last week.. and its like dur stupid you hid it from her and you expect her to know like dude wtf.. I know the girl is spoiled and all, but its not like she could read minds... its like I'm gonna be pissed at you and punish you because I decided to help keep it a secret... like I mean Vee says himself her mom kept it a great secret even more safer than a will and he expects her to know.. of course she's not gonna know ... when her mother raises her the way she did and kept it from her the way he did.. what is jui suppose to do .. meditate and know her mom's sick >_>

lolz........way to go, gurl....you got it there :loool:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i enjoy the comic relief in this lakorn.. but they are kind of dragging it too much. There's not much of a storyline but they've managed to have 13 episodes and it has not ended yet!!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is ok but for so reason the storyline is so typical unlike ruk tid lhob!!! jui is a great actress lol she can really act spoiled!! vee is cute. this is the first lakorn of his that i have watched.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
jfc are you clicking on the uploaded links in the buddie media section? sometimes the link might have expired if you are starting from episode one. Can you give us more info as to why you can't download like maybe a screen shot of the error you are seeing?