Wiwar Aollaweng

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I thought the ending was majorly corny, too corny for me. i like corny but that was just too corny. I know i might not make sense but someone has to get me. eh...this lakorn wasn't all that great...it was draggy and i'm not much of a Vee fan either.

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
I was so in love with this lakorn and everyday I wait for the next esp. the chemistry between p'ek and nang'ek was the best. They seems to really like working with each other. AND Out of nowhere, I don't know what but up to esp 10 . I just stop watching it. it was boring and corny.

I'm not the kind of person to just stop watching it, cause I want to see the ending. and oh boy was that a mistake, I already assume what the ending would turn out like. It was the worst but a good ending.

I still will watch those 2. Love Vee, not his hair thu in this one, what's up with the bigtail, what's the point, he's a farm boy

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
LOL...I totally agree with all you guys....the beginning was great and then it gets to epi 10 and it was just draggy...the ending is soooooooooooooooooo cornnnnnnnnnnnnnny...but i still love it...it's romantic don't you think with all those lights and candles and Vier's song playing in the background and them two dancing to it...it's just corny romantic.....love Vee and Jui...love it!!! :kiss: :kiss: :wub: :wub: :D :D :D

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Aweeeeeee, vee & Jui are soooooo cute together XD the ending was corny but LMFAOOO!! vee needa learn how to slow dance XD hahahahaha. but it was cute, HOPE they have another lakorn together soon!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah.. HAHA! what I found funny was when vee went up the stage @ her wedding w/ pon.. and he was like i wanna dedictae this song to the bride.. LOL i thought he was gonna friggin SING! Grrrrrrrr! I was so happy :) but then.. NOOOOOO, he was being gay and just stood there while the song plays! HAHAHAHA that was hilarious. Awe x] but cute.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i haven't watch the lakorn yet but i have to say Jui look so gorgeous in here and i like the pairing they really match . They should have another lakorn together . Their first one is an action den comedy so i htink their next lakorn should be a drama

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh wow, i wasn't going to watch this lakorn but since everyone is saying how funny it is, i'll definitely give it a try! as for the corny ending, hell, it can get as corny as it wants as long as the pra ek or nang ek doesn't die...now those endings i hate. lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Oh yeah.. HAHA! what I found funny was when vee went up the stage @ her wedding w/ pon.. and he was like i wanna dedictae this song to the bride.. LOL i thought he was gonna friggin SING! Grrrrrrrr! I was so happy :) but then.. NOOOOOO, he was being gay and just stood there while the song plays! HAHAHAHA that was hilarious. Awe x] but cute.
funny thing Karen Moo...I sooooo thought he was gonnna sing too...but then he just stood there and I was like "OH COME ON CAN'T YOU AT LEAST LIP SYNC" cause in interviews he says he can't sing and doesn't like to sing....funny thing too my DAD was positive that it's Vee's voice singing the song....

myx

sArNieZ
it was so sad her mom died. the ending wasn't that good. i only like this whole lakorn upset the ending.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Throughout the lakorn, we all knew her mom will die, but I thought she would at least wait until she actually sees na'ek get married with pa'ek first. That was the whole point for her mom to stay strong & live, and that's what she wanted before she pass. But na'ek getting along with her husband was part of it too, but not as much as na'ek mom wanting her to be married to pa'ek.

Yeah pa'ek and na'ek sitting, holding each other on their wedding night, just talking about everyone else & their future..was corny LOL But cute!

LOL OMG i seriously thought Vee was going to sing too, i was getting goosebumps when the song started to play...but then he just stood there LOL :D