Wiwar Aollaweng

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
wow.. it's already out.. looks good.. i saw a preview of it at the end of weir and alexandra's lakorn.. excited that vee and jui are gonna get marry.. hopefully its towards the beginning of the lakorn so that will be more cute scenes.. by the way.. does anyone know the summary for this lakorn? im guessing that jui is a city girl and vee is a country boy?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I read his interview and he said the reason why they did his hair like that is because the producer don't want the viewers to get it mixed up with Kom Kon..Something like that..Didn't watch the lakorn..

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Looks like it's gonna be a cute lakorn but n'ek is kinda annoying right now. Like Vee's character but not his hair. He looked so much better in Kom Khon. Hope there will be lots of cute, funny scenes b/w n'ek & p'ek!

nolee

sarNie Adult
i just gave it a try while i was waiting for teptida konnok to air it's last episode (which its still not on IPTV yet!) but it was actually all right. i thought it was going to be corny but some parts were funny/cute. i think the cute parts make me look pass Vee's hair even though it still stands out lol. im gonna give this one a try; it's the first lakorn i've ever seen w/jui.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm..i read somewhere that kelly gets with som but id on't know. I think that's cute if they do, but wouldn't that make kelly seem like a liar because he's all like "i love you...you're the only one for me...blah blah.." to jui's mom. wouldn't it be two-faced of him to fall in love with som??

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
i think i like som with the guy that mieng got with in pin mook.. they make a cute couple, plus if i understood right he grew up with som and jui?.. i think kelly is a little too old for her.. mayb he should just stick with jui's mom...

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
This movie looks interesting, I'll be sure to watch it. Thanks for spreading the news!

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm upset. Rung was suppose to be playing Vee's brother, but they switched him to Kelly instead. I was so looking forward to Rung and Som together, but I'll still watch cause I like Jui and Vee.