Wiwar Aollaweng

LazyGrl

sarNie Egg
haha Jui looks so preety in those pictures, i love her anyways x] Lol, and Vee has girl lips.. awe, how cute! :D

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Okay Girl... I started to watch it... don't post any info on the first episode, cause I'm literally watching it now, but...

I couldn't help, but laugh about what the main girl said to her mom.

It sounded just like Natty. 5555

I don't want to marry that khon baan nok... if you force me too, I'm gonna go marry farang hua laan. (modified a bit), but sooo Natty! 5555

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Brief Summary:

Jui is a rich, and very materialistic city girl, escaping to her countryside home to avoid an arrange marriage set by her mom and step-dad. Jui doesn't know almost all of her family fortune has gone to mother's health bill. For this reason, Jui's ill mother desparately wants Jui to marry Vee. After losing a bet with his brother (Kelly, also Jui's step father), Vee agrees to this outrangeous plan.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
this movie is too cute! jui and veer are too funny. i'm loving it. it makes me laugh so much. yui's good!

episode 2 is good; cant wait until the next one...

moilee

sarNie Adult
All I know is that I'll be watching this lakorn. Vee looks very clean and smooth skin here. This should be another lakorn to look forward to. Thanks.

nolee

sarNie Adult
episode 2 was soooo freakin funny, i was laughing my ass off lol.. this lakorn is pretty good but i hope it dont get boring in the middle/end like other lakorns that start off good then die down

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Okay Girl... I started to watch it... don't post any info on the first episode, cause I'm literally watching it now, but...

I couldn't help, but laugh about what the main girl said to her mom.

It sounded just like Natty. 5555

I don't want to marry that khon baan nok... if you force me too, I'm gonna go marry farang hua laan. (modified a bit), but sooo Natty! 5555

Dyno u making fun of Jae Natty? thats not nice but remember Jae changed her preferences now no more farung hua laan! lol. Sorry for being off topic, don't bite me now.

donna

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn! vee is hot with his dark self and i like jui hair. its nice. i laugh everytime they get together and start fighting. its cute!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
:loool: :loool: :lmao: did anyone laugh their booties off at the end of epi 2 when Vee starting imagining him having all those babies with Jui.....I couldn't stop laughing...LOL they make such a cute couple and their babies would probably be sooooooo cute.....

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Lol as if Jui will want to have that many off springs with him hahaha that was funny.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
:loool: :loool: :lmao: did anyone laugh their booties off at the end of epi 2 when Vee starting imagining him having all those babies with Jui.....I couldn't stop laughing...LOL they make such a cute couple and their babies would probably be sooooooo cute.....
AHAHAHAAHaa!! YESSS! That was SOOOO FUNNNY! ANd they definitely make a handsome couple! i love this lakorn!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree I like Vee&Jui and I even like the second n'eng that who will pair up with the older brother, Keri (Bee Namtip's real boyfriend) too. I think after n'eng's mom passed away....Keri will face off with his new love (can't wait) who so believes in goodness and is so innocent.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Nai... my girl is cute... she should be the focus of the lakorn rather than Vee and Jui. I'm assuming those are the two in pursuit of one another.

Does anyone have the theme song?