Wai Aollaweng

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hey i actually like this lakorn..i think it's pretty good...the drama between nang ek and pra ek keeps it interesting..but at times nang ek gets annoying though..but thats just bee so yeah...lolz...

Yeah and that is Ei Asoon...for a second there i was like damn he looks familar...but he looks good in modern lakorn..!

And just wanna say thanks to Khon Nou wan Jai for uploading for us in the buddie media....i like how you upload it at filefront...it's pretty fast...sendspace is slow for me so yeah!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yes...I didn't have any lakorns to watch...so I did rent this lakorn (skipped tape 1), the tape 2 was good. I will continue this lakorn while waiting for Kob's and Stefan's. I also rented the one with Nam and Pinky (I'll skip this)....I like Khemp's and Bee's lakorn better.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Hey i actually like this lakorn..i think it's pretty good...the drama between nang ek and pra ek keeps it interesting..but at times nang ek gets annoying though..but thats just bee so yeah...lolz...

Yeah and that is Ei Asoon...for a second there i was like damn he looks familar...but he looks good in modern lakorn..!

And just wanna say thanks to Khon Nou wan Jai for uploading for us in the buddie media....i like how you upload it at filefront...it's pretty fast...sendspace is slow for me so yeah!
I'm not a fan of Bee Matika but i actually like this lakorn and so far it isn't all that bad for a Dida production.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
It's starting to drag, at least in my opinion, nothing really new developed. All it is is about Bee trying to find $$ to care for her mother and hence got Kade getting the wrong idea of her.. just wish there's more to it than the money issue and the dad being mean to Kade.

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
I am addicted to this lakorn too..it's really good..I really like the slow songs in this lakorn especially the one Kade and Bee sang together..they got such great voices~

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is getting sooo lame :wacko:
You agreed too? :lol: to me, it just drag and those little itsy bitsy details they put in there aren't really necessary.. or maybe cuz too many misunderstanding between the two? I don't know. I just hope it ends soon. Probably Kade gonna find out that Bee mom is the one that helped him and Bee is going find out that Kade is the one who paid for her mother's hospital bill.. and so the confusion and misunderstanding goes away. THE END? :yahoo:

mungkhorn

sarNie Egg
YES, it's too many misunderstanding in this lakorn but I'm dyeing to find out the ending since I got this far already. :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
dang! this la korn lately is so dramatic between pra aek and nang aek. i feel sorry for both of them. first i thought it would be just a silly comedy teenager la korn but turn out there is drama too. i like it that it has comedy,love,drama,musical. i like that nang aek is a strong girl won't let anyone insult her easily and get away with it. toward the end of epi28 is very sad & sweet and begin of epi29 is very sweet. yeah i'm tired that there is a lot of misunderstanding between pra aek and nang aek too, i read it will extend to 10 more episodes because it got high rating. so definately will be more misunderstanding between them. which makes me mad. but i hope they understand eachother fast. like they misunderstand eachother and then made up in a sweet way like in epi 28 and epi 29. i hate some la korns when pra aek and nang aek misunderstand eachother and take them such a too long to finally made up like at the end they would made up.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Bee got on my nerves in the lakorn...But yea..It did started to drag but then everything got better...And are you serious TeeDee that there going to extend the lakorn longer to 10 epis..? Why...? Geesh..Now its going to be longer and more drama..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i'm serious i read they are going to extend it to 10 more episodes. yeah there will be dragging a lot. i don't like Bee's acting either it gets on my nerves but in this la korn i like nang aek character and i like this kind of storyline between nang aek and pra aek so i tried to not let her acting bother me that much. i try to over look it.i like Kaid so, i watch it. but i wish it was another nang aek though. like Jib would be great. Jib and Kaid haven't pair up for a long time already. i wish they would pair up again because they were so cute in la korn "ka ma thep luang" together.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai, r u khmer? u look like this girl that i met in Cambodia.She laso came from the U.S., but just visitng Cambodia. Did u go to Cambo recently? Just wondering, that's all.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read from paujingjong webboard this la korn will end Jan 29. so i guess they extend it to only about 6 episodes instead of 10. and Chompu and Tawan la korn"Loak 2 bai cong nai diew" will air Jan.30

mungkhorn

sarNie Egg
:eek: Wow, I thought it would end with one more episode but I guess not. Have to wait for another five more to find out the ending. :spin:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I read that I will end like Jan29 or 30...Ok..Thats alright then..Because if they extend more then geesh..It will be a total drag..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
But you have to admit that Bee Matika pulls in a lot of ratings for her lakorns no matter what! Even if it is "nam now" or not! That is what is actually interesting...

She's not my favorite actress but I don't hate her either...

As for Kade, I think he's talented but he keeps getting redundant role because of his childish face!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
But you have to admit that Bee Matika pulls in a lot of ratings for her lakorns no matter what! Even if it is "nam now" or not! That is what is actually interesting...

She's not my favorite actress but I don't hate her either...

As for Kade, I think he's talented but he keeps getting redundant role because of his childish face!