Wai Aollaweng

Vanida

Save World Save Life
LOL I WONT HAVE TIME TO WATCH IT NOT UNLESS IAM ON BREAK ON NOT IN COLLEGE CAUSE COLLEGE DAM I WONT HAVE TIME TO WATCH NOTHING YES MOR LUM SUMMER BEST SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't like Mor Lum Summer..Couldn't even get past first vdo..And we bought the OST and didn't like it either lol..

annae

sarNie Hatchling
....thanks .. for posting this lakon up.. i enjoying it so far..
sorry still new at all this ...i'm clueless...

just wondering you guys were saying this is a lootong type of lakon
what does "lootong" means??

oh what days does it airs??

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I didn't like Mor Lum Summer..Couldn't even get past first vdo..And we bought the OST and didn't like it either lol..

well i like it love mor lum mix with pop new style :lol: your parents must into loog thung well if u were laos your parents will love it trust me and annae loog thung means well u can read what p-korat wrote i dont know how to explain it good

While pop songs often have a short lifespan on air, music that reflects deeper feelings and traditions, including Thai country songs known as Lookthung, are likely to be popular for many decades.

Lookthung was brought to Bangkok by workers migrating from low-paid farm jobs to factories around the city. In doing so, they widened the popularity of the songs. Lookthung used to be a secondclass country Art.

Luk thung (also lookthung, loogthung), meaning 'child of the fields', is Thailand's most popular country music style. It originated in the central agricultural region during the 1950s in response to the romantic look grung ballad style, popular with city dwellers. One type of luk thung is the slow ballad, heavy with emotion.

cecilia

Staff member
first, i hesistate to watch it..but i did anyway..
and i thought it was pretty good..i like KADE CHARACTER very much..love the new hair do..make him look HOT...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i just finished eppie 4!!! and it was actually sad..well..for me..poor Kade.. it's good!! seeing all those previews at the end, i wonder how the story will go..seems interesting..it's good so far..

Kade's so cute in this lakorn!! and i love the song that he sang!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

well i like it love mor lum mix with pop new style :lol: your parents must into loog thung well if u were laos your parents will love it trust me and annae loog thung means well u can read what p-korat wrote i dont know how to explain it good

While pop songs often have a short lifespan on air, music that reflects deeper feelings and traditions, including Thai country songs known as Lookthung, are likely to be popular for many decades.

Lookthung was brought to Bangkok by workers migrating from low-paid farm jobs to factories around the city. In doing so, they widened the popularity of the songs. Lookthung used to be a secondclass country Art.

Luk thung (also lookthung, loogthung), meaning 'child of the fields', is Thailand's most popular country music style. It originated in the central agricultural region during the 1950s in response to the romantic look grung ballad style, popular with city dwellers. One type of luk thung is the slow ballad, heavy with emotion.

Ditto Vanida me lovers the morlum summer OST it wass awesome... this lakorn is so cute hehehe but blah i can barely watch it LOL i can only catch it while im recording which sucks

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yeah! and i think that Kade even sang in that one lakorn with Kwan too..or was it May?..forgot..it was a recent lakorn..something with a farm..i think..didn't watch it, just saw a 'concert' of it..kade has a cute voice!!

(thx for eppie 5 tina!!! i'm dling it right now..half way there..hehe..so excited to watch it!)

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
Thank you for sharing this lakorn. I am also pretty new to this. Love p'kade s voice. WOW he can really sing.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the song p-khet sing end of episode 4 and bee songs episode 5 same songs just have both gender version man bee can sing good i never knew her voice sound so different whe she talk and p-khet sound cute ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
i 've just realize that the guy who play bee matika love interest and also cheat on this other girl is the same guy from Aom's new boran lakorn 'BUA KAEW JAK KROT " ....No wonder he look familiar to me..:lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
grRR is it just be or is kade's girlfriend sirinimon eff`in annnoying I wanna kick the eff outta her gah omg i haven't harbored anger towards any nang rai like this since oil and kwan lakorn =x and hahha is that guy she playing kade with umm "john" hes ai sorn from kor gayasit right? LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg *kicks chris* maybe ur annoying too ... i think she's annoying and not to mention desperate and stupid ... well her character is ... like damn have a mind ... or maybe im jus in a bad mood =x