Wai Aollaweng

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the teaser.....it look every good. I can't wait to see this lakorn of Kade and frist time watching Bee....haven't see any of Bee lakorn before...Will for me I like Kade hairs like this it look nice and he look younger and cuter....its nice to see Kade change his hair color for onces.....

untinnu

sarNie Adult
dling eppie 1 right now..

ALL CREDIT GOES TO TINA!! THANK YOU!!

(i'll be back to edit this post later..once i'm done watching it..hehe)

~EDIT~

ok..just finished eppie 1!! and can't wait for eppie 2!!!! i really can't give a summary cuz i have no idea what's going on..LOL..but it's getting good!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching eppie 1 of this..and waiting for eppie 2..jw..when (what day) does this lakorn airs?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
ahahha..This lakorn is cute and funny..And its funny how Au, Pookie and all those other girls had to sing like they don't know how to sing..But I don't like Kade's girlfriend in the lakorn at all..She's so not pretty..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ploy she wasnt pretty like i saw before but she got pretty her hair is longer she is nrai lol funny yea its funny and bee her hair grew to its nice i think girl match longer hair havent see bee hair long for awhile

untinnu

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is good..the songs are really good too!!

LOL..and the band..D-Dog right? haha..they have cute hats!!!! waiting to see what's going to happen on Kade's bday..

so..anyone know what days it airs?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh and a question lol..Is this lakorn suppose to be some kinda loogtoong lakorn..? Because the songs I heard so far..The one with Au singing and that little girl singing..It doesn't sound pop to me..It sounds more of like a pop/loogtoong mixture kinda thing..But somewhat more loogtoong..Anyways I wonder what other songs they have in this lakorn..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah!! loogtoong..that's why i like it so much..i really want the OST..and the little girls singing and dancing..it's sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

oh yeah..btw..the two little kids in the lakorn..at the beginning with Kade's dad, is that his half siblings? he seem to love them but hate the mom..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay..! Goodie..Another loogtoong lakorn for Au hehe...But Lek should've been in it 555+++..Anyways I like this lakorn so far...Can't wait for the next episodes..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow I didn't actually watch this while recording this .. so is it worth watching? LOL i hate watching a lakorn then losing intrest .. it just ticks me off haha LOL

untinnu

sarNie Adult
eh? Au? Au..Thanamas?..hmm..i have to go back and watch it..

Tina!! it's worth it!! well..ppl have different taste..so yeah..but it's good! so far..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i dont people dont like bee and watching her lakorn lol well there's nothing wrong with her and beside suppose to mix sad/comedy into together the one dida did of cha cha cha tah ruk was good too i give that a 2 thumps up ^_^ i feeel bad that p-khet day is so mean to him and his mom left him and forgot his b-day

Vanida

Save World Save Life
she should have more scene or be a main character too bad iam glad p-aom not in this lakorn wouldn't suit her i prefer in pinky new lakorn with p-oil