Wai Aollaweng

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I don't know if anyone posts this already but new lakorn starrting p-khed and bee dida production :)

shubby

sarNie Adult
thanks Vanid for the news..haven't see Bee M for so long..and now she's coming out with a lakorn that's cool..i wonder what happen to her?? but why with Kard?? i don't like this guy..heheh....no offense to his fans..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
he actualy look cute here p-khet not odd i dont know i think most drama he play with his gf noon before not good but when he act with other girls neak its better expect ton ruk and nora was good now a days khet and noon act together sucks well bee yea she been gone for awhile with her 2 new drama this one and one with cee siwat

Vanida

Save World Save Life
dam p-khet dye his hair blonde lol to match the p-tar haircolor lol lakornpuenban stars mix with modern stars nice lol

edit the miss teen girl from year 2004 she was ugly with short hair now she more girly and pretty who she get with nutt ??? not so sure we just have to watch it ourself

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL dude are all our thai guys going korean on us???? LOL hahah

but aww Bee heheh I think shes cute hehehe and with kade? weird o___O i kinda miss kade with noon but then again it gets tiring now and then

Vanida

Save World Save Life
agree with u p-tina going korean on us lol yea i think p-bee looks cute here and its gettiing boring to see same couple pair up everything time unless they have chemistry together lol i doubt they went to same school lol j/k haha

shubby

sarNie Adult
Bee M..look cute tho, but kade hair gotta go it doesn't suit him..i think he look way better than his black hair..but i guess this lakorn is a comedy then..

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Khed is cute as always, but to me, I don't really like how he dyed his hair like that. The other guy in the picture looks like the same guy in Bua Keaw Jagrote. Is it the same guy?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yes this is p-tar peak buakaew :) well from what i heard they dye p-khet hair blonde to look more younger as school kid and younger generation

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
argghhh...what is with kade's hair...uh...it does not look good on him...highlights...ah kade why oh why...i have to say that as much as i loved Winter Sonata/Love...i didn't like byj's tinted hair that much either...i am so not a fan of tinted hair on guys...oh kade...why oh why...hmmm...i am a kade fan...but garsh...this one i might pass on... :wacko:

tang071

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is airing soon. right after likit huajai with noon and au panu.

dude i really cant stand his hair its so ugly. and his appeal has gone down so much since he split up with noon. i never really mind his looks and his acting was always alright. i enjoy his lakorns but i saw the preview and i dunno he's just soo old and i think that this hair cut makes him look really old. like an old guy "trying" to be young but not. he always seemed young when he had that nice clean cut look. well in this lakorn, kade stars as a playboy in college who sabotages his dad by spending all of his money. bee on the other hand is very poor.

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
totally agreeing with everyone in here about his hair...dude he already looks young without his hair being color...kade can def. play off the young role because of his baby face and his height..he does not need that hair style.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
kade is soooooooooo cute with black hair and his clean cut..and he looks young! but now with the colored hair..it makes him look older..well, to me anyways..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
one of bee matika fanclub say it air december 22nd but i dont think it air exact day in usa yea they try to make p-khet fit in the younger role dying his hair blonde lol

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ the 22nd..in Thailand?..

i'm kind of excited to see this..since i'm not watching anything at the moment..

donna

sarNie Adult
i saw the teaser for this lakorn. it looks like its gonna be good. kade is a lil bad boy and he changed his hair style. it looks nice on him. makes him look even younger

untinnu

sarNie Adult
thx for the teaser Tina!!!..

it looks interesting..but i'm also afraid that it might be one of those teeny boppers one..hope not..