Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

red

sarNie Hatchling
..I feel like Benz little old to Tye. Also episode 1 no open credit like bsfs too.

benz is older in real life too. tye is born in 1981 while she is 1980 while.

TYE is hot in here ! I'd totally add him to my collection of hotties!

anjos

I love benz's character in this movies soo strong. cant believe benz is the nang'rai but she's good at it...

red

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you puppylov. Although Benz is playing a nang'rai role, the story is mainly about her. I like Benz. I think she's a great actress! Did I tell you guys I saw her in person years ago?

Where/when did you meet her?

I met her in person too, while she was in Australia...She is actually looks cute in person & really beautiful during her concert...her skin is really tan & nice..i didn't really chat with her but she seems approachable very friendly.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Where/when did you meet her?
I met her in person too, while she was in Australia...She is actually looks cute in person & really beautiful during her concert...her skin is really tan & nice..i didn't really chat with her but she seems approachable very friendly.
I saw her in a concert in Arkansas. She came with Pookie and two other people. She was absolutely beautiful in person! And she was tall too!

tinah

sarNie Coma
her dad probaly did

oh i remember one of Benz fan said that Benz is going to die. So the whole revenge is really pointless. but thats gonna be sad

Tye is so hot when hes mad

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha.. i love Janie's role.. so bratty and childish. but that's totally her character's weak spot. she's too rash, and upfront; too easy to read what she's thinking. .. and of course.. Benz is using this quality to attack Janie ..which is working. lol

so glad that Janie's finally taking this kind of role. as far as i remember, she never had to act THIS spoiled in a lakon. i knew she could do it since i saw her making that snobby face in Parn's MV. :lol:

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm just curious. What's up with Benz's lip? Is that a permanent mold or something? Why can she get rid of it? Another question...why she's dating this short, funny, very light skin guy? He's too too ugly for her (like Ann T.'s boyfriend).

numfon

sarNie Adult
that mole grew on Benz's lip around umm.. her lakon with Jap - Penpetch.. i don't remember the name of the lakon.

anyway.. i don't think she's going to get rid of it anytime soon because she believes that it's there for good luck (that's what some of the elders told her).. apparently.. she succeeded in every project she accepted after that mole appeared on her lip. lol there was hair growing out of that thing too..:blink: and she kept it that way! lol she showed it on seesanbuntueng or something. i don't know if it's still there, though. :-S