Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished episode 5. Its interesting soo far.
Love the way Janie dresses and her hair as well. Benz is so good with her role, her eyes really shows it.
Tye, he's such a hottie. Great to see him pair up with two top actresses.
A lot of cute scenes with Tye and Janie.

Love the theme song.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I was wondering about the mole too. I think it looks fine...no need to remove it unless it's cancerous or something. That's part of her and who she is.

I haven't had time to watch this lakorn either. But I will definitely watch it b/c of my TYE! What a hottie!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
benz didn't have dat mole before ..at least i dont remeber seeing it till her lakorn about those dancer where she pretend to be a gay or something . so the mole grow on her lip ?? you can grow a mole even though u are in adult hood ??? ... dat explain my mole den .. i was wondering why there so many :eek:

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
anyway.. i don't think she's going to get rid of it anytime soon because she believes that it's there for good luck (that's what some of the elders told her).. apparently.. she succeeded in every project she accepted after that mole appeared on her lip. lol there was hair growing out of that thing too..blink.gif and she kept it that way! lol she showed it on seesanbuntueng or something. i don't know if it's still there, though. :-S
I think moles are only exceptable when they are not so obvious.
if you had a big mole right smack in the middle of a cheek, it wouldn't look too good.
and i dont like the ones near the upper lip either...benz one is ok at the botton.. i heard she contemplated on removing it at one point, but people stopped her cuz they said it is indeed her asset. sometimes it barely noticeable, or perhaps under make up anyway.

This lakorns looks interesting...I'm downloading the first 2 eps now. hope this is good.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
:rolleyes: I'm just finished epsode 2......its so interesting so far!!!! But gosh i'm so far behide!!!!! Love Janie in this character and never thought Tye is this super hot!!!!!!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
haha kinda off topic but i have a mole right smack in the middle of my nose..the area with it points out haha there is a mole right there..elders said that i will live a happy and easier life..haha and that my husband will take good care of me..haha anyways i saw it at the video shop but didnt rent it, i should now =]

SunStar

sarNie Elites
at first, it seems like Janie was the nang'rai...but now... Benz seemed more like the nang'rai....and Tye.... CUTE AS EVER!!!

he and Janie are much better together than him and Benz...she looks too mature for him....

I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT EPISODES COMES OUT....

tinah

sarNie Coma
its around 6-7 epi?

omg i hope Janie doesnt die cuz Tye just found out she has brain tumor. She maybe a spoil brat but she dont deserve to die

Vinny

sarNie Egg
thanks tinah for da info!!!! OMG i hope Janie won't die coz i truely love her.......hey can you post some more of sc from epi 6 & 7. thank you mark mark!!!!

April

sarNie Egg
I confused…..Who does Tye love (Benz or Janie)? cuz in epi 7, he seem to have feelings toward both of them…..and I think he said something about loving Benz. I want he to ending up with Janie not Benz.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait till the next episode.
Janie is now avoiding Tye. I think Tye likes Janie, and Benz is like a friend.
Looks like that man is suspicious that Janie is Benz sister.