Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I read teh comments above and kind of confused, so benz is nang rai, and Jennie is nang ek, both of them doesn't get with tye? wanna watch this one too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I read teh comments above and kind of confused, so benz is nang rai, and Jennie is nang ek, both of them doesn't get with tye? wanna watch this one too.
yes, Janie is the n'ek and Benz as n'rai. Tye will be getting with Janie or maybe neither?..dont know yet.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Janie is the n'ake and Benz is the n'rai. The reason why they say there are 2 n'rais is b/c Janie's character is pretty rai herself (she plays a brat, and she's kinda mean). I wish Benz was the n'ake. Oh wells, it's still good. Tye is super hot!!!

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
lakorn looks like it's about benz getting revenge for her father. i love that girl. tye's hot too!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc of epi 2 thanks to eayjang

its gonna show the scene when Janie pushes Benz off the stage

Benz is so good in the evil role lol

puppylov

sarNie Adult
actually Benz's role is more dramatic and in-deph that Janie. I think she is the main focus just like the ghost movie she did. That guy she is trying to seduce or use is her father so Janie and her r sis, but w/o benz knowing that he's her father. Janie is the n'ek and she is not evil it's just tat she's too spoiled and wants everything her way. i think there will be something interesting at the end with Benz. i think this role fits Benz.Not all lakorns have n'ek as the main focus somethimes it's the n'rai or supporting that overshadow or what the lakorn is mainly about and i think this is one of the lakorn.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
actually Benz's role is more dramatic and in-deph that Janie. I think she is the main focus just like the ghost movie she did. That guy she is trying to seduce or use is her father so Janie and her r sis, but w/o benz knowing that he's her father. Janie is the n'ek and she is not evil it's just tat she's too spoiled and wants everything her way. i think there will be something interesting at the end with Benz. i think this role fits Benz.Not all lakorns have n'ek as the main focus somethimes it's the n'rai or supporting that overshadow or what the lakorn is mainly about and i think this is one of the lakorn.
I agree with you puppylov. Although Benz is playing a nang'rai role, the story is mainly about her. I like Benz. I think she's a great actress! Did I tell you guys I saw her in person years ago?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
isn't it the other way around...benz and janie are sisters, yes, but janie is not that guys (the guy benz trying to seduce) daughter...but benz and janie don't know that they are sisters because if anyone remembers in the beginning the singer guy had one daughter with him and the lady had the other daughter (who happens be benz's character) and then the accident happen but we really don't know what happened to the little girl and the teacher just that the singer died...so its relatively safe to assume that benz and janie, janie being the little girl in the car crash at the beginning, are sisters...just that they don't know it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
you're proably right Toon! cuz Janie/Benz are sister but they dont know it. So the little girl who was in the car with Benz dad is probaly Janie. I didnt even think of that lol. No wonder Janies dad dont care too much about her cuz hes not her real father.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
so that guy that Benz is trying to seduce is her real dad and the Janoe's dad is not her real dad. Hmmm.......this interesting. Benz is the focus of this lakorn cuz it's mainly about her life and struggles.Ane she is good at that role too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so that guy that Benz is trying to seduce is her real dad and the Janoe's dad is not her real dad. Hmmm.......this interesting. Benz is the focus of this lakorn cuz it's mainly about her life and struggles.Ane she is good at that role too.
No, Benz real dad is the singer who died from the car accident and also Janies too which makes them sisters. So that bad guy isnt Janies real dad.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
you guys are probably right. but then again, the lady that plays janie's mom seems to really love her.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
If Janie and benz are sisters, i feel kind of more bad for Janie. BEnz struggles more but janie has like..mental issues. anyway..does anyone know what is up with janie's headaches? is she gonna be sick?

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
hmmmm i wonder how things will end up. if they find out they're really sisters, if janie would join up with benz in taking revenge.