Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Wow! Did you cry as much as I did with the last episode? I like cried throughout the whole episode!!! Great lakorn. One complaint though. Tye shouldn't have gotten with anyone. I think it's kinda awkward since both girls loved him. Oh well. It's still good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow! Did you cry as much as I did with the last episode? I like cried throughout the whole episode!!! Great lakorn. One complaint though. Tye shouldn't have gotten with anyone. I think it's kinda awkward since both girls loved him. Oh well. It's still good.
same here!..i was crying alot lol. it was sad. i thought it was a good ending

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
I like the ending too.
I kinda all the way knew that it was going to be a happy ending for the girls.

I'm going to buy this lakorn on vcd.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
i think the ending was appropriate for for the lakorn. like i said, janie needed someone to be there for her, so it was great that tye chose her. benz's fine by herself. and with successful she's become, i'm sure she'll find someone in her life soon...haha sounds like i'm talking about her real self but i'm referring to her character.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
thanks tinah for da sc!!! I finally get to watch da last episode! i like it but i wish they could show more chemistry between Janie and Tye abit more!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agreed, the ending was great, i like it to end this way. I love the scene that tinahp post, really good lakorn.

max

sarNie Elites
Is this lakorn worth watching? I was looking through YouTube and saw the karaoke videos for this lakorn, and it looks very interesting. The songs, especially the one by Benz, are really good. Please give me a review and tell me if it is worth watching because if it is, then I will have to buy it. Hehe. Thanks in advance!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Ok I just finish this lakorn a minute ago. And I gree it was a great lakorn both Benz and Janie did a really a wonderfull job. So, now it my turn to leave some comment on this lakorn. I have read all the comment everyone has there own idea on this lakorn. Hope someone is not getting mad after reading this comment.

Well, first let talk about who is the ng'ek in this lakorn. Yeah, seem like everyone agree that Janie is ng'ek and Benz is ng'rai. Well, to me I think both ng'rai and ng'ek go to BENZ. Because this lakorn is mainly about her. I love her character!

Why I say Benz is ng'rai?
Yes she is evil and mean to Janie, but is it her fault that she come to seek revenge to the person that make her dad die and ruin her family? Is it her fault that she been raise to take revenge even the last minute her mom die she even remind Benz to do so. She have a reason to be rai and remember she only rai to the person that rai to her. Plus at first her target for revenge is ONLY that GUY that kill her father. But bratty Janie come in the way. Janie, is the one who make herself involve in this revenge. Everyone say that Benz is mean to Janie. What about Janie she's not mean to Benz? And who always started the fight? From what I see in this lakorn Janie always start first because she's a spoil brat. If Janie don't step into her revenge then Benz won't be mean to her. Did you see Benz ever mean to Janie mom (fake mom) No right? And so what if Janie sick, Benz didn't cost her to be sick. Everyone is feeling sorry for Janie being sick and have to live with her fake parent. But Janie also LUCKY because she has a mom that REALLY LOVE her. She have happy life even though her fake dad doesn't really care about her that much. She didn't stay with a mean parent who always beat her up everyday, but insead she got a mom that willing to die for her. What about Benz? Yeah they don't even show how much things Benz go through her hard life, but we all should know. Benz and her mom have to live hiding their own identity until she die. Yeah, Benz find many way to win over Janie, but Janie also find many to win over Benz too isn't it?

Why Benz is ng'ek?
Beside Benz is trying to get revenge for her family? She's only mean to Janie's family because she want them to repay her back of she has lost. Did you Benz harm anybody else? Did you see Sacrifice anybody for her own revenge? No! she never she's only using herself to seek this revenge. Beside Janie's family she's nice to everyone. As everyone can see she has really nice heart. You see how she take care of her friends and how she help them and never let them go. Especially, when she know that Janie is her sister she is willing to do every thing for her sister so can be happy. Even she have to loss the person she love, because she know that Janie need Tye more then her. I love the ending how they end it with Benz after she read the email.

Benz Tye Janie relationship:

Yeah I see some saying that Tye love Benz more other say she love Janie more. To me it doesn't matter how many times i watch this lakorn. I still see that Tye love Benz more. The lakorn show that he love Benz more even though sometime he look undecided which one he love more. Everyone can tell that he start to love since the first time he see her. Even more when he go help her that night from the hotel. He's reaction toward both of them Benz always come first. He doesn't want Benz to take revenge and don't want to compete with Janie. He even told her that he love and care for her and tell her stop her revenge for the person that love and care for her. But Benz told him sorry that she disappoint the person that love and care about her but this revenge she have to continue. She can't help it. At the end so what Tye is alway support her and next to her when she need him. He know in the heart who he love, but he just confuse. Toward the end of the movie he have decide already who he want to me with. But he over heard Benz saying that she's just using him to make Janie jealous. Yes, Benz is KIND OF using him to win Janie, but deep inside her heart she really love him. He didn't know that he just disappointed and don't even listen to her when she want to explain. So, to me if he didn't over heard what Benz say to Janie I think his first choice it will be Benz. I think it kind of stupid when Tye go reveal his feeling toward Janie after that. If he didn't over heard what Benz say that day i don't think he will go reveal his feeling toward Janie. So, I think they deserve each other. I rather let Benz by herself.

But over all I love the lakorn both Benz, Janie and Tye done a great job. I really love Benz character. Strong and straight forward and she know what she want.

Wow! My comment is little long Sorry Guy!

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks Num4ever! So... I love both Benz and Janie, but I love Benz more, lol... And wish that she was the na'eke. So is it reasonable that Tye ended up with Janie and not Benz? From the previews, it looked like Benz was more of like that Na'eke...

navy

sarNie Adult
I watched it 3 times...but the last time I watched just rewind to see only the scenes of Tye and Janie.....there are lots of cute scenes between them...I smile and laugh and smile and laugh......

For Tye decision of choosing these two girls...goh it reminds me of Chinese serie "Dragon Sabre"??? between Chang Vouchee, Princess Mongol "Chao Mei", and another girl (forgot the name) who Vouchee was forced by his foster dad to marry. He was confused like Tye too, but at the end he clearly know who he loves the most...Princess Chao Mei....... Same as Tye...if you saw that serie you'll know what I mean.....Vouchee had more feeling toward Princess Chao Mei as Tye had toward Janie. The last scene can tell that he cares about Janie more than Benz when the bad tried to shoot them...he didn't know whom the guy would like to kill first, but he covers Janie......how sweet of him!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I love Benz role too, but for the romantic scene I love Tye and Janie more.......

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I think they're both nang'e and nang'rai like Num4ever said, but although Janie gets Tye I reckon that Benz character is more important. There is more singing scenes for Benz than Janie...

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I watched it 3 times...but the last time I watched just rewind to see only the scenes of Tye and Janie.....there are lots of cute scenes between them...I smile and laugh and smile and laugh......

For Tye decision of choosing these two girls...goh it reminds me of Chinese serie "Dragon Sabre"??? between Chang Vouchee, Princess Mongol "Chao Mei", and another girl (forgot the name) who Vouchee was forced by his foster dad to marry. He was confused like Tye too, but at the end he clearly know who he loves the most...Princess Chao Mei....... Same as Tye...if you saw that serie you'll know what I mean.....Vouchee had more feeling toward Princess Chao Mei as Tye had toward Janie. The last scene can tell that he cares about Janie more than Benz when the bad tried to shoot them...he didn't know whom the guy would like to kill first, but he covers Janie......how sweet of him!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I love Benz role too, but for the romantic scene I love Tye and Janie more.......
I wonder if he hasn't reveal his feeling toward Janie after he heard what Benz say to Janie that she using him. I want to know who he will cover that day? Just curious! Oh well, the director is kind of smart to make him over heard Benz and start going for Janie that day. Or else it going be hard for Tye to decide who he should be helping that day.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i really like this lakorn and the lessons to be learned. Really love Tye and Janie together. Janie's songs were really nice too.