Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

nolee

sarNie Adult
thanks for the sc.. i think tye is gonna end up w/ janie too even tho that will ruin the lakorn for me cuz i want him wit benz lol

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Thanks for the caps, both look pretty. Yeah tomorrow is the end episode...can't wait to see it.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I know! I keep checking it in IPTV too, but it hasn't been posted up yet. But they have it out in obizgo.tv though. I dont like watching it there cause you can't rewind or fastforward.

nolee

sarNie Adult
grrr! why hasnt it come on iptv yet! im so mad! lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ARG!!!!
I HATE THE ENDING!!!! when I was watching it, I was like, why didn't I just end it at the hug with tye and benz? i mean, couldn't there be a sweeter ending scene for tye and janie...sheesh, I would still love it more if it was tye and benz...GOD DAMN I'M SOO PIST! now I wished I didn't watch it and fall in love with tye and benz...

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
the ending wasn't up to my expectations... wish it was a bit better, but i'm happy to see it over with...

I have to agree with you on that...ep 10 and 11 was so good...it builded us up....
I wish they had a longer ending. when Janie told Benz she was her sister, she didn't believe, that was ok but when tye told her it's true..they should make Benz at least remember something about when they were young.. This is why I told my mom that if I were to star in a Thai lakorn or movies...I would be the nang rae because they get to have all the fun in 95% of the movies...but when the nang aek is happy ...the movies is over...

nolee

sarNie Adult
I just finished it, everything was so predictable, Tye ended up with who I always thought he would [but i didnt want him to!] but it's finally over & done with lol..it COULD'VE been better.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Hey, i haven't seen the last episode yet, so who did tye end up with!!! Thanks....may the last sc too :)