Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

navy

sarNie Adult
Benz is Ng' rai again????????????

Well, I have no comment. I like both Benz and Janie....if Benz plays as a ng'rai, her role must be big like Neang Barb..........

Great to see my lovely actresses in the same lakorn.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Aww...i don't really like Benz being an n'rai! but whatever! i love her either way. and i think tye and janie would make a better pair. so it's cool. Anyone know the storyline yet?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
what does the title means?
aww Benz as a n'rai again oh well she is good as n'rai and nang'ek so i dont mind hehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
sorry my mistake the title is actually "Thep Tida Kon Nok" i hope someone can change it

Ruk Lae Sanae Luang is P'kai new project and has no nang ek and praek yet :D i hope its anne

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sad and glad at the same time that Benz is the na'rai...sad because she's not na'eke of course..glad because she wouldn't look right with tye anyways..she deserves a better pra'eke then tye!!! Also glad because Benz is really good at the na'rai role!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Awww, Benz in a n'rai role again.
It's good she is switching roles ... gives it another taste

scarlett

sarNie Egg
they're both playing serious drama roles, i think benz is the bad one again as she always is lol its should be good.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Cool i want to see Tye in a boran type lakorn.

ThiDesak

sarNie Egg
yay another Tye lakorn to look forward to! i like the title, Thep Tida Kon Nok-'Feathered Angel'..hmm..boran drama or look toong comedy?? sounds like both to me..

see what i told u Tha, one of these days Tye is goin to play with Janie...urgh!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh tye's bound to to play with janie since they are in the same channel

Edit: hey, guess what? Aum A is also in this lakorn..this is gonna be their 4th lakorn together

boran drama or look toong comedy??
it wont be a comedy cuz the director said its a big drama :D

hansonie

sarNie Egg
tinah said:
Edit: hey, guess what? Aum A is also in this lakorn..this is gonna be their 4th lakorn together
it wont be a comedy cuz the director said its a big drama :D
[post="153359"][/post]​
ooh i like Aum! but i dont want Benz to be the baddie.
and Tye, i like him and hate him. Dunno why lol :wacko:
Dont really like Janie, i'd rather it was Tye and Benz together! that would be cooolll :wub:

yui15

sarNie Elites
Whoa!! I love musical lakorns!!! :wub: Tye has a pretty good voice from what I heard on Lady Mahachon. And I've only heard Janie sing on Thang Fah Tawan Diew, but she sounded good. Yay! :D