Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
haha yeah they should go their separate ways... well janie and benz should be together since they're family and all they've got is each other.

tye need to go find someone he truely loves because i think when you find THE one, then you wouldn't have enough room in your heart for anyone else.

I agree with you...at first I was gona shoot Tye's character...Let him die at the end of the lakorn and the sister can comfort each other...But someone asked me not to kill Tye's character...How about this ending....
Tye feel so bad that he can't decide which sister he really love......So he left the country and leave the sister to comfort each other. .....That way everyone can really find happiness in the end....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I like this lakorn but don't like why Janie and Tye don't have much scene together. I have pra eak's character too.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz that ending preview .... they show a clip of tye and benz hugging lolz but i think they did that as a twist. lolz i think tye pick janie....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Okay. I finally watched all the episodes and here's what I think. First of all, I HATE Tye's character just like everyone else. This is really hard for me to say since I LOVE the guy to death! At first, he was attracted to Benz at first sight. I think he really cares for her now too. He didn't like Janie but he feels bad for her and starts to take care of her and somehow developed feelings for her. I could tell that he was really hurt when he found out that Benz was using him for revenge. With Benz, he cares for her b/c of what she's been through. With Janie, he cares for her b/c he feels like he needs to take care of her. It's hard to believe but I guess it's possible to care for two people at the same time....Knowing this, I hope Tye doesn't get with anyone either. It wouldn't be right for him to get with anyone. I think they need to make them all go their separate ways. Of course, things never happen in lakorns the way we would for them to. So they'll probably make Tye and Janie get with each other and something bad will probably happen to Benz. I hate the love triangle theme in this lakorn but other than that, the lakorn is really good. Benz and Janie did a wonderful job in their roles!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Just saw the preview to the next episode. It looks like the sisters made up and Tye will end up with Janie and it looks like he made the choice himself. The part where Benz hugged Tye, she's hugging him as a friend and congratulating him for finally making up his mind. I guess that's okay. It doesn't look like something bad will happen to Benz, which is a good thing. The lakorn still would have been better if Tye didn't get with anyone. Oh well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Just saw the preview to the next episode. It looks like the sisters made up and Tye will end up with Janie and it looks like he made the choice himself. The part where Benz hugged Tye, she's hugging him as a friend and congratulating him for finally making up his mind. I guess that's okay. It doesn't look like something bad will happen to Benz, which is a good thing. The lakorn still would have been better if Tye didn't get with anyone. Oh well.
oh, i knew it!..hehe. atleast nothing bad happen to either of them. I actually got mixed up with this lakorn and "Rai Rissaya" her fans actually ment Benz is gonna die in that lakorn.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
one thing... i couldn't understand what Janie's illness was....does she have cancer or something? is that why she's getting all those headaches...

tang071

sarNie Elites
so does janie die? i'll discontinue now...i finally gave this lakorn a try and i'm on tape 3 i think. so everyone doesnt like tye in here? is it bc he has to choose between the two or because he's just undecisive?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
so does janie die? i'll discontinue now...i finally gave this lakorn a try and i'm on tape 3 i think. so everyone doesnt like tye in here? is it bc he has to choose between the two or because he's just undecisive?
it's b/c he's very indecisive and acts like he loves both girls. very annoying!!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
what about janie's health? does she have brain tumors or cancer? i seriously wont watch this is she dies esp. if tye picks her. i think he should pick her. she's only mean bc she's angry that someone is trying to steal her father. is benz a good character turned bad? seems like it so far bc she's taking the revenge to the next level.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
what about janie's health? does she have brain tumors or cancer? i seriously wont watch this is she dies esp. if tye picks her. i think he should pick her. she's only mean bc she's angry that someone is trying to steal her father. is benz a good character turned bad? seems like it so far bc she's taking the revenge to the next level.
Janie has a tumor but I don't think she'll die. It doesn't look like it. I think the tumor was caused by the car accident that she was in when her father got killed. Benz's character didn't turn bad. She's out for revenge but she doesn't get to the point where she's bad bad. She did some things that weren't nice but they weren't horrible or evil. They never slept with the Sia. She's only been mean to Janie and Janie has been mean to her.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I don't see how being mean to Janie is helping her with her revenge, when the dad seriously does not even care about Janie.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I don't see how being mean to Janie is helping her with her revenge, when the dad seriously does not even care about Janie.
I agree...We can see that Janie's dad doesn't care about her but Benz's character doesn't see what we see. All she knows is she wants to hurt everyone in the family to pay them back for what they did to her family. Doesn't matter what she has to do. She wants everything that was theirs back. The only thing she remembers is at her mother's death bed, her mom keep telling her to take everything back.