Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
yeah.. i agree too that i don't really like tye's character! i want him to realize he loves janie and then have her die at the end or something. BUT i don't want janie to die either.. :(

navy

sarNie Adult
My opinion is I think Tye will end up with Janie, because I think he really likes her but can't seem to admit it because of the way she act sometimes. As for Joy he probably feels like he like her... but he likes her as a friend and can't really distinguish his feeling... also he might think that benz is good for him because unlike janie she hides are evilness and then the things taht she do he can validate it with her trying to get revenge.

But I hope he gets with Janie because they look cuter together and match better....Also when watching the lakorn it doesn't seem that Benz really like Tye shes only interested because she know Janie likes him. YOu can see that she doesn't get jealous like oh thats my guy she huggiing on she more jealous because hes with janie and she don't like her.....but as for Janie you could see that she jealous in away that oh some girl is taking someone I like.
I see your point, and I agree with you 100%.............

nolee

sarNie Adult
wow i think im the only one here that wants Tye to get with Benz! i think Janie is so annoying.. i just dont feel sympathy for her cuz the way she acts.. tho i want tye wit benz i think he will get with janie in the end cause i have a feelin benz is gonna be the big sister she is & give him up lol. and about people dying.. the only person that will probably die is sia & his people.. i dont think janie/benz/tye is gonna die cuz that will just ruin the whole lakorn!

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
haha you're probably right nolee. not many people like benz in this lakorn. i like her though. she's a strong character. janie's role is too typical cute/spoil n'ek type whose character develope throughout the lakorn and turns into a mature person at the end.

tye...just needs to get with janie so he can take care of her.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wow i think im the only one here that wants Tye to get with Benz! i think Janie is so annoying.. i just dont feel sympathy for her cuz the way she acts.. tho i want tye wit benz i think he will get with janie in the end cause i have a feelin benz is gonna be the big sister she is & give him up lol. and about people dying.. the only person that will probably die is sia & his people.. i dont think janie/benz/tye is gonna die cuz that will just ruin the whole lakorn!

no! I'm here loving benz too!!! though she's very evil...I do feel sorry for janie though, not her fault she's spoiled her life...
and I like bez cause she has an excuse to be evil, she's getting revenge! janie's just plain spoiled...well, their characters that is, not them real selves! I'm not gonna watch this lakorn, just gonna wait till the end and if I like the last spi, I'll go back and watch!hehe...

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Tye better end up with Janie. I don't want him to end up with Benz, he looks better with Janie.

April

sarNie Egg
The Ending is this Thursday, We'll find out who Tye end up with...............

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe its ending already. hopefully its not too much of a rush

i think many people are anxious to see how it'll end. im one of them!..lol

wait, is it ending this week since aom/kens is replacing it on the 17th

Babyt

sarNie Elites
if tye gets with janie because she's sick,,, then that's not LOVE, its PITY....janie has everything already, she should be the one who sacrifices herself for benz happiness...janie is way to spoiled...better yet, NO ONE should get each other...tye is way too indecisive..he needs to stick to loving one person and not 2...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
still isnt love...he cares for benz too doesnt he, does that mean he has to stay with her too

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
no, because like i said before, benz can take care of herself. janie's been spoil, she's always had people taking care of her. tye seems to always try to take care of her anyway. like that time with her medication. besides, even if it doesn't start out with that kind of love, i'm sure i'll eventually get to that point.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! It's ending already this Thurday!!!! No i don't want, i'm too hook into it!!!! yeah i wonder who tye end up with??? Hopefully with Janie!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought its ending next week

at first, i thought Tye liked Janie but now im just confused!..he probaly loves Janie/Benz cuz the song sung by a guy which is obviously referring to Tye that he loves both girls but cant choose or make up his mind.

he mind as well end up alone.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Remember in the beginning Benz didn't really like tye. she was just using him to get Janie mad and upset...
It's not Janies fault that she had all these stuff. The poor girl doesn't even remember who she is...she can't remember anything before the age of 4. But if one don't die then your have a love triangle.....if Jenie is still alive how can Benz take the guy whom her sister loves...if Benz is still alive how can Janie take the guy whom her sister love. I hope it doesn't end like the lakorn Nang show , where nobody ended up with anybody....they just go their own way...THE GUY NEED TO BE A MAN AND MAKE UP HIS MIND....but DON'T BE THESE MAN WHERE THEY HAVE 2-3 WIFE AT THE SAMETIME....hahahhaha

nolee

sarNie Adult
it's ending already?! gosh, this lakorn flew by quick lol.. but yeah, now im kinda confused.. i dont kno who tye is gonna end up with .. hopefully benz but in back of my mind i think its gonna be janie. =T

natty

Chubs
they should just all go their seperate ways and find someone else to love.. this love triangle thing is annoying..

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
haha yeah they should go their separate ways... well janie and benz should be together since they're family and all they've got is each other.

tye need to go find someone he truely loves because i think when you find THE one, then you wouldn't have enough room in your heart for anyone else.