Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

navy

sarNie Adult
Whover Tye ends up with I don't mind because I love all of them (even though I think it would be fair to have him end up w/Janie).

I don't know...may be just me...I don't blame Tye role at all.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Whover Tye ends up with I don't mind because I love all of them (even though I think it would be fair to have him end up w/Janie).

I don't know...may be just me...I don't blame Tye role at all.
How can u not blame the guy when he's playing them both...
If Tye ended up with Jenny then ppll feel bad for Benz...and if Tye ended up with Benz then ppll feel for Jenny.
From my point of view..........If Benz goes with Tye knowing Jenny really loved him and She'a also dying..Then she not worth having as a sister.......on the other hand if Jenny goes with Tye knowing Benz really loved him and he's the only happiness in her life because she doesn't have much....No matter who ended up with Tye someone is gona get hurt......SHOOT TYE ....55555

navy

sarNie Adult
How can u not blame the guy when he's playing them both...
If Tye ended up with Jenny then ppll feel bad for Benz...and if Tye ended up with Benz then ppll feel for Jenny.
From my point of view..........If Benz goes with Tye knowing Jenny really loved him and She'a also dying..Then she not worth having as a sister.......on the other hand if Jenny goes with Tye knowing Benz really loved him and he's the only happiness in her life because she doesn't have much....No matter who ended up with Tye someone is gona get hurt......SHOOT TYE ....55555
Goh...you sound so serious. It's just a lakorn to entertain. I've enjoyed watching it 'cause all my favorite stars in there. If not... I don't care about the story line. I mean I just love Tye, Benz, and Janie. No...please don't shoot my Tye!!!!!!

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Goh...you sound so serious. It's just a lakorn to entertain. I've enjoyed watching it 'cause all my favorite stars in there. If not... I don't care about the story line. I mean I just love Tye, Benz, and Janie. No...please don't shoot my Tye!!!!!!
I am not too serious...I just type that way....Mostly when I watch lakorn....it's 50/50 . I mean 50% have to have a good story line and 50% have to have a good actress or actor....OK WE WON'T SHOOT TYE...we'll save him...I hope it doesn't end like the lakorn Nang Show...where everyone just go their own way.......

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
janie is the n'ake meaning she's going to get with the p'ake. that's how i look at it. that's my definition of n'ake. you're right, jenan, the lakorn is mainly about benz so in a way, she's the n'ake too. if you listen to the song, it's mainly about benz...i'm a benz fan...but i think that n'ake is the character that gets with the p'ake. and in this case, it'll be janie.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the storyline is really base on Benz/Janie. both of their roles stand out

i like the plot to this lakorn. At first, i thought it was just gonna be about singing but theres more to it then that

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Hahaha! Benz is a b**** in here! Whoooooooooooo. damn, i wonder what'll happen if she finds out janie's her sister =DD hehe. but yeah. I still think Tye should end up with JANIE! and if notttttttttt! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS LAKON!

navy

sarNie Adult
I am not too serious...I just type that way....Mostly when I watch lakorn....it's 50/50 . I mean 50% have to have a good story line and 50% have to have a good actress or actor....OK WE WON'T SHOOT TYE...we'll save him...I hope it doesn't end like the lakorn Nang Show...where everyone just go their own way.......
Then I'm with you. Thanks.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
well i never really thought tye showed any REAL affection toward any of the two girls. that time he told benz he loves her or has love for her...whatever it is, i think he just said it to try to get her to stop what she was doing, like putting herself in danger.

he does seem to genuinly care for them, but as far as love, i don't think so. or at least not yet. and yes i do think tye should end up with janie. she's weak and has that condition. she needs him. benz's strong, she can take care of herself.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think tye deserves anyone.. He tells Benz he loves her next thing you know he is worried about Janie..I don't know but if anyone i prefer him with janie..i love janies song..haha

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think it's wrong of him to worry about janie. whether he loves benz or not, he still considered janie a friend. and prolly because he's concern about the fact that she has the tumor and benz's out to get her.

i don't know...i prolly wouldn't like him even more if he act like he didn't care for janie at all.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
thanks tinah for the post!!!!!! i'm so behind, i'm only up to epi 4 that why!!!! i just want to sneak pee the latest episode. thanks again

superstar

sarNie Egg
My opinion is I think Tye will end up with Janie, because I think he really likes her but can't seem to admit it because of the way she act sometimes. As for Joy he probably feels like he like her... but he likes her as a friend and can't really distinguish his feeling... also he might think that benz is good for him because unlike janie she hides are evilness and then the things taht she do he can validate it with her trying to get revenge.

But I hope he gets with Janie because they look cuter together and match better....Also when watching the lakorn it doesn't seem that Benz really like Tye shes only interested because she know Janie likes him. YOu can see that she doesn't get jealous like oh thats my guy she huggiing on she more jealous because hes with janie and she don't like her.....but as for Janie you could see that she jealous in away that oh some girl is taking someone I like.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think it's best if they dun end up with tye. i hate tye's character. i would not want a guy who is not sure of his luv. a guy needs to be brave and straight to the point.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
i think it's best if they dun end up with tye. i hate tye's character. i would not want a guy who is not sure of his luv. a guy needs to be brave and straight to the point.
I agree with you.......usually in a lakorn...pa aek is suppose to be strong, brave, smart, honest and most important thing only have ONE heart and ONE true love......